PDA

View Full Version : what about the green thing????

Red[or]Dead
11-03-2001, 01:32 PM
does anybody know if the controller will have this "shiny" green thing on its top...or is it going to be black with this green x :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :hal: :hal: :hal:

ChaZ
11-03-2001, 04:58 PM
Who cares?

Did you know that you can pry it off, throw it away and go to an award store and ask them to make 2" round brass with sticky bottom and they can engrave virtually anything on it for you?

-ChaZ

E-Xbox
11-03-2001, 05:09 PM
it is black with the green X

Xbox M.D.
11-03-2001, 09:36 PM
And ummm...what would you put on that 2" brass round?...Your name, dorky! XBox? Taken! What?!

Marc
11-03-2001, 11:18 PM
You could put "Big Daddy Cool" on the two inch ound brass thing, or "Master of the Universe", or "World Heavyweight Xbox Champion", or "Girls with Big Hooters Rule the World". Those are just a few suggestions...

RPGr
11-04-2001, 09:32 AM
LOL....Funny stuff here!
Notice he has exactly 11 posts?

I like the black jewel better than the green.

But the green jewel on the Xbox itself, looks kinda cheap.
It doesn't look like the pics on the internet. :(

Azimiza-XBA
11-04-2001, 09:38 AM
JerichoCane, thank God you won't be posting anymore messages here. See guys, there is a God! And he hates g.a.y people like JERICHOCANE. Anyway, when I went to Wal-Mart yesterday, just like every other day as soon as I found out they had Xbox up on demo, I was surprised how the internet gives us all this bull about the controller being too big and all this and all that. What the hell are they talking about? My hands are the smallest out of all the friends I have and that controller fit perfectly in my hand. Not only is the Xbox going to be the best console ever, I think it's also going to take away SNES Controller's title for being the best controller ever.

ChaZ
11-04-2001, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I also tried Xbox demo at EB at my nearest mall... no problem with the controller...

-ChaZ