PDA

View Full Version : POLL: XBOX Gaming Center

ekimlil
08-14-2002, 10:27 PM
Would you go to a gaming center for the ability to play system link games on networked XBOXs? For example, 4 XBOXs with Halo or 2 XBOXs with NFL Fever.

If so, how much would you be willing to pay per hour for the use of each XBOX?

lllSmokelll
08-14-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by ekimlil
If so, how much would you be willing to pay per hour for the use of each XBOX?
Pay????....about $0.00...ill bring my own xbox!!!

Hugh_Jass
08-15-2002, 11:49 AM
I wouldn't go to a console gaming center.

Markus_Kalarkus
08-15-2002, 12:52 PM
i agree wit goldberg, id bring my own. and if they dont let you then id just screw it:D

ekimlil
08-16-2002, 08:25 AM
Anyone else have an opinion on this?

teddeboy
08-16-2002, 12:20 PM
I wouldn't go to a gaming center to play a console. Sorry. I just don't see the value when Xboxes are cheap enough for most of my friends to afford, and we can all just meet up at my house for a networked/system link game.

If I need a massive game, I'll use Xbox Live when it's released. Xbox Live makes gaming centers a moot point. Sure, a LAN game in a gaming center will be faster than Xbox live, but Xbox live will have more options.

Plus, you get a lot of whiners and jacka$$es at those gaming centers. There's always someone in a foul mood or having a bad attitude. I'd rather be able to hit "Ignore" (like MS says you'll be able to do with XBL) and keep playing than have to just leave the gaming center torqued off that some butthead ruined the night for everyone.