PDA

View Full Version : Aggressive Inline--no soundtrack mode ?

teddeboy
08-14-2002, 11:44 PM
I've got Aggressive Inline as a rental, so there's no instructions, so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious.

Does this game have an option for using the audio recorded already on your Xbox for the game soundtrack ? I've got about 100 tracks on my Xbox and many would kick butt in this game, but I can't find a way to enable my Xbox soundtrack for it.

Is this an option ?

skittlez[XBA]
08-15-2002, 01:44 AM
I dont think ya can,enable your soundtracks onto Aggressive inline to play on the game Because i rented it on tuesday & so far i see nothing where you can play your own tracks on the game either! Bummer.....

hook-worm J
08-15-2002, 03:30 AM
hmmm, I owned this game for about a day or so. and I remember reading in the manual somewhere that you could have custom soundtracks... hmmm, maybe I was seeing things, b/c I only skimmed through it once real quick. But I'm pretty sure you can.

Woocifer
08-15-2002, 07:37 AM
You can have your own music on this game...when you start a level, pause the game and go into the options for the sound. In there there is a list of songs with squares beside them...deselect the ones you dont want and the ones you do want. You have to do this EVERY time, there is no other better way than this...thats why it is so garbage.

Goodluck :)

teddeboy
08-15-2002, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the tip, but as near as I can tell, that only lets you choose from songs that the game came with, you cannot take tracks you've copied to your Xbox and use them. Grrr...why is it 90% of developers are skipping this feature ? According to www.xbox.com a few months back they said "oh, it's really easy to add this to games".

Halo with a custom soundtrack would've been even better, but hey, Halo just plain rocks anyhow.

Originally posted by Woocifer
You can have your own music on this game...when you start a level, pause the game and go into the options for the sound. In there there is a list of songs with squares beside them...deselect the ones you dont want and the ones you do want. You have to do this EVERY time, there is no other better way than this...thats why it is so garbage.

Goodluck :)

hook-worm J
08-15-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by teddeboy
Thanks for the tip, but as near as I can tell, that only lets you choose from songs that the game came with, you cannot take tracks you've copied to your Xbox and use them.

YOU CAN!!

teddeboy
08-15-2002, 08:25 PM
Ok, Ok. I'm gonna trust you, especially since right after I replied I read somewhere else that I could do it too. :-)

I can't try it tonight (got visitors, no Xbox time for me) but thanks, I will try tomorrow, and enjoy it all this weekend as I play A-Inline.

Thanks !

Originally posted by hook-worm J

YOU CAN!!