PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2!

SoccerCJM77
08-15-2002, 08:26 AM
:) Hey does anyone no about the Halo 2 game coming up. I no there is going to be new vehicles but what do they look like. Does anyone no of some website? XBOX live is going to be so cool. That would be cool if they inserted that last level of the game where all of those Warthogs were into a base at Blood Glutch. But it wouldn't have all of the Warthogs sitting there it would have the new cars also. That would be cool in the second game they have the Pelican for XBOX live and you could fit like 20 peole on it. With two Machine gunners and 1 driver. I wish Halo 2 could come out a lot sooner. But good thing XBOX live is coming out. ;) I hope all the new vehicles will be cooler. POST ME IF YOU NO OF A WEBSITE TO SEE THE NEW VEHICLES. That would be cool for XBOX live if PS2 would get HALO and we could play against XBOX members and PS2 MEMBERS.:cool: [COLOR=blue]

Markus_Kalarkus
08-15-2002, 01:13 PM
armored truck with rocket launcher all the way as long as the 10 people in the seats can shoot;)

Frorrari
08-15-2002, 03:49 PM
If I could have voted two, I would have voted the first two. But since I can't, I voted for the pelican. Would be so cool! :)

BlindSniper
08-15-2002, 03:53 PM
the pelican would be sweet. But if you mean the most effective or coolkest part of the game...the pelican owuld be effective....untill it blows up. Then the armored truck would kik ass. But the collest would be the lying down snipe.

Tinny
08-15-2002, 04:12 PM
Better protected Scorpion MBT yes but keep it's shape as it is. I love the four tracks and thin cannon rotating and 360. I just don't want a metal grill as my immediate form of protection thats all. Give me a metal plate.

davidx
08-22-2002, 02:25 AM
You should KNOW better

Grammar man X:cool:

SoccerCJM77
08-23-2002, 03:37 PM
:cool: You can also posts what you think would be a cool design for a vehicle

Tinny
08-23-2002, 04:02 PM
A sort of bike which makes the rider ride it in a horizontal position facing down (a la Banshee) except it's a human vehicle with glass in front and below and three wheels. Simple quick transport vehicle and no weapons.

A human gunship - Helicopter and Jet hybrid but without the blades (use the same engine as the Dropship) also supports passenger gunners and co-pilot seat. Slightly smaller then the Pelican but has alot of armour and weapons. Used as an assualt flier and not a bomber. Can hover.

A new Covenant tank. Twin heavy plasma cannon with a smaller version of mortar cannon on the Wraith. Supports a gunner seat for the mortar cannon. Should look like the Wraith tank except with a smaller cannon and two heavy plasma cannon (blue, not green - just a more powerful blue one) near the centre on each side of the "wings" - think a Ghost and Wraith hybrid.

A Covenant bomber craft. Covenant dropship basically that only drops plasma bombs or something. 4 passengers.

SoccerCJM77
08-26-2002, 03:48 PM
Great answers but does anyone no of a website were you can see the new vehicles for Halo 2