PDA

View Full Version : I own all 3 Football games but I never use the franchise

consolegamer
08-15-2002, 08:45 AM
Ever since I have been playing footbal games, I never used the franchise option. I only play exhibition. I don't use season or anything either. My friend says I'm missing out on alot. Do you guys feel that way as well??? I just never sat down and tried it at all. Do you think I should give it a chance,because I know alot of people love those modes. What do you fellow addicts think? As I'm paying fifty bucks and not utilizing the best parts of the software???

SoccerCJM77
08-15-2002, 11:14 AM
:eek: That's the whole point of the game to check everything out

BlindSniper
08-15-2002, 11:19 AM
yea if you just play exibitions it gets boring you need to play all of it at kleast once then play it again if you really like it

Duke
08-15-2002, 11:32 AM
I used to play the season option all the time. For some reason I've never tried franchise either. I'm sure it's great, but I don't play alone all that often, so it's mostly exhibition for me.

DZNUTZ
08-15-2002, 11:51 AM
honestly...i dont' have enuff time to mess wit franchise.....season is about as much time is i can commit.

peejay2288
08-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by consolegamer
Ever since I have been playing footbal games, I never used the franchise option. I only play exhibition. I don't use season or anything either. My friend says I'm missing out on alot. Do you guys feel that way as well??? I just never sat down and tried it at all. Do you think I should give it a chance,because I know alot of people love those modes. What do you fellow addicts think? As I'm paying fifty bucks and not utilizing the best parts of the software???

I used to be the same except I've always played season. You are really missing alot with the franchise. You are like the general manager making all the trades and managing the team. It's really addicting. Yo should check out both if you wanna get your money's worth.

CrazyCougar
08-15-2002, 12:34 PM
Franchise Player here. Now just wish they would pay me the kind of money a real franchise tagged player gets...LOL!