PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider on Xbox? Hope Not

WynnFire
11-03-2001, 06:37 PM
Does anyone know if a Tomb Raider game will come out on the Xbox? I'm just getting sick of the games. Even if it's the best looking version, I still won't get it. I didn't mind the movie. Just no more Tomb Raider games PLEASE!!!

ChaZ
11-03-2001, 07:10 PM
Think about it. Have you seen DOA3?

All those wonderful graphics, shadowing, and you could see the texture on fabric...

Now imagine Lara Croft in very very very tight tops!

Imagine how the wonderful graphic would do wonders for the, er, ah... her nipples, and um... the beautiful curve of... ah, her mammary glands...

get my message? :)

-ChaZ

RPGr
11-04-2001, 09:18 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

I like TR games and I can't wait for it to come to da box.

Azimiza-XBA
11-04-2001, 09:32 AM
Yeah, Tomb Raider, no thank you. Angelina Jolie Fully Nude on DVD however, please Microsoft, please! C'mon Bill Gates, I know you'd like to see that too! Hey ChaZ, yeah, Lara Croft in very very tight tops would be enticing, but I have an Angelina Jolie wallpaper of Tomb Raider that I've attached and you'd want it if you like tight tops ;). Cuz you know, if Lara Croft does something for you that Angelina Jolie doesn't, then uh you know, uh... maybe you should get your mammary glands checked.

RPGr
11-04-2001, 09:37 AM
Nice pic!!!!!!!!

Azimiza-XBA
11-04-2001, 09:39 AM
Yeah man!!!

ChaZ
11-04-2001, 10:02 PM
Whoooooooooo!

Hope they can fit her in Xbox! :)

-ChaZ

BloodBath
11-04-2001, 10:07 PM
That pic is wack, if you wanna see Angelina Jolie butt naked... watch "Gia" on HBO. And Its not brief nudity either.

Nooche.