PDA

View Full Version : Are they all hers?

Comic Book Guy
08-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Have you ever tried to sell a diamond the the Fine-Alchemist in Balmora? Every time I try to sell her one she tells me it's hers and I get fined. I admit that I did try to sell her one of her own but I've also tried to sell her ones from all over Morrowind, just to test her and see if she complains. I've never lost anything because I save before I sell.

Jarvis
08-15-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Comic Book Guy
Have you ever tried to sell a diamond the the Fine-Alchemist in Balmora? Every time I try to sell her one she tells me it's hers and I get fined. I admit that I did try to sell her one of her own but I've also tried to sell her ones from all over Morrowind, just to test her and see if she complains. I've never lost anything because I save before I sell.

i think it's a bug, i've had the exact problem with the chick on the 2nd story of the balmora mage guild. i stole the grand soul gem from her a long time earlier, then i tried to sell her another soul gem not from her and she attacks me every time. you know what happens there though, i kill everyone in the place heh

-jarvis

vamp
08-15-2002, 06:39 PM
yeah if you steal anything from a person and try to sell them anything like it, she say its hers.