PDA

View Full Version : Street Hoops vs. NBA 2K Series

digithug
08-15-2002, 12:34 PM
Yo I'm really curious to hear comparisons between Street Hoops and the NBA 2K Series from someone who's played both.

Is Street Hoops fun enough to compensate for it's lack of animation quality, bad defensive play, bad responsiveness, etc.???? I just read the review on IGN and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Just curious :D

KviK
08-15-2002, 12:48 PM
street hoops has the nicest animations but it wont be online, 2k3 will be.

peejay2288
08-15-2002, 04:54 PM
Stupid thread. They are not even in the same league. You should have done Street Hoops vs. NBA Street.

NegroGamer
08-15-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by peejay2288
Stupid thread. They are not even in the same league. You should have done Street Hoops vs. NBA Street.

and now your the stupid ass for trying to make those comparisons...

Nba street - pro players playing on a street basketball court

Street hoops - legends from the streets of various basketball courts in america playing for the fans,to break the other person's ankles,and to show off

there is no comparison between the two games...people who assume (like you) that since they both got the word "street" in it,you can compare them,but you cant...they are two different games.

peejay2288
08-15-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by NegroGamer

Nba street - pro players playing on a street basketball court

At least Nba street is played on STREET COURTS. How the **** did you compare NBA 2K3 with Street Hoops? I was just giving a better comparison. Yours is even worse. NBA 2K3 and Street Hoops?...@sshole...

digithug
08-16-2002, 03:40 PM
Look, they're both basketball games and I'm interested in both of them for different reasons. I'm very well aware that one is street and the other NBA. It's not so hard to make comparisons between the two IS IT???

It doesn't sound like any of you guys have actually played Street Hoops yet...so I'm still curious to hear what console ball players will think about that game.

I know I'm gonna buy NBA 2K3 for sure cuz it's gonna be awesome, but until it comes out I was hoping that Street Hoops would be a fun, more arcade-ish, well made game. What I've read about it so far from some of the big Xbox sites doesn't sound so good... but sometimes reviews don't count for much so that's why I'm asking in here.

peejay2288
08-16-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by digithug
Look, they're both basketball games and I'm interested in both of them for different reasons. I'm very well aware that one is street and the other NBA. It's not so hard to make comparisons between the two IS IT???

It doesn't sound like any of you guys have actually played Street Hoops yet...so I'm still curious to hear what console ball players will think about that game.

I know I'm gonna buy NBA 2K3 for sure cuz it's gonna be awesome, but until it comes out I was hoping that Street Hoops would be a fun, more arcade-ish, well made game. What I've read about it so far from some of the big Xbox sites doesn't sound so good... but sometimes reviews don't count for much so that's why I'm asking in here.

STFU !!! That's wut u get for being an @sshole!!! That game SUCKS!!!

NegroGamer
08-17-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by peejay2288

At least Nba street is played on STREET COURTS. How the **** did you compare NBA 2K3 with Street Hoops? I was just giving a better comparison. Yours is even worse. NBA 2K3 and Street Hoops?...@sshole...

LMAO you didnt even read my post...shows how much intelligence you use daily

i didnt compare street hoops with ANYTHING,the person that started this thread did,if you had read before typing like a dumbass,you would have seen that..so please,shut up,and go back to playing 2k3 or something,cus i dont have time for people that lack the ability to read