PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2K3 question...

Marc
08-15-2002, 05:51 PM
Is it possible to create a user profile in this game, so that I won't have to change my starters and audibles before every game?

consolegamer
08-16-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Marc
Is it possible to create a user profile in this game, so that I won't have to change my starters and audibles before every game?

Absolutely!!!

peejay2288
08-16-2002, 11:43 AM
cool! where do u do it at?:)

Marc
08-16-2002, 11:47 AM
Thanks CG, how do we do it?

CrazyCougar
08-16-2002, 10:50 PM
Go to Sega Sports Challenge......then select user records...here you will have the option to create a user profile....make sure you save it then. Once you have created a user name, you can select it at the team selection screen anytime you play. Just press the white or black button to cycle through users. I believe the name can be up to 9 or 10 characters long.

Marc
08-17-2002, 12:19 AM
yeah, but can you save audibles and such?

BTW, did u c the titans kick the Raiders asses last night?

CrazyCougar
08-17-2002, 12:43 AM
I didnt mess around with the audibles yet. if I find anything I'll let ya know, but I am sure you can change them. And yes I watched that game last night. The Titans are back!!!!

peejay2288
08-17-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar
I didnt mess around with the audibles yet. if I find anything I'll let ya know, but I am sure you can change them. And yes I watched that game last night. The Titans are back!!!!

You gotta remember though, it's still preseason. Those were backups vs. backups.

CrazyCougar
08-17-2002, 05:42 PM
SO!! LOL!! Let me bath in the victory for now..LOL! We've beaten them before so no big deal. =)

Duke
08-18-2002, 10:38 AM
That was messed up. I sure hope the Raiders can get it together. I can't believe they lost Gruden. It was only pre-season, but this is the 2nd one the Raiders have dropped.

Oh well, I've sat through big, long, multi-year, ugly performances by them, but if they had kept Gruden, there would be no question of at least a playoff bearth this year.

Off topic, but since you were talking about that game.............

Marc
08-18-2002, 12:49 PM
DB: You are correct, if the Raiders had been able to keep Gruden, they would be a shoe in for the Super Bowl. They would have won it last year if they hadn't gotten screwed in New England. As it is, they'll be lucky to make the playoffs. They are very out of synch. I think the Buccaneers are going to greatly benefit from Gruden's offensive expertise. Dungy's defense and Gruden's offense will make Tampa Bay rise to the next level. Gruden is one hell of a coach. BTW, you must be really sick of seeing the Titans hand the Raiders their ass...

No one has figured out a way to save a profile with audibles and roster changes yet? Maybe it just isn't in the game. That would be a big screw up on Sega's part.

peejay2288
08-18-2002, 01:49 PM
HAHA! Even the Cowboys beat the Raiders!!!! BTW: Did anyone see the game last night. How can Dallas struggle against a team that was last in the league last year. Well it doesn't matter because they won. And if anyone saw that game, you know Carolina is gonna have a crucial D this year.

Marc
08-22-2002, 01:01 PM
I STILL can't save a profile with audibles and roster changes...

DZNUTZ
08-22-2002, 03:28 PM
did u try franchise mode?

Marc
08-22-2002, 04:07 PM
I was thinking more for playing others on xbox live in November...