PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever semi-slo mo

fanofslipknotib
11-03-2001, 10:27 PM
I just read over at "another site" that someone played Fever at Unleashed, and they said everytime you pass, the game goes in to semi-slo mo. Now I havn't seen this or heard of it, so I am downloading a clip of Fever, a passing clip. I wanna see what its like and if it slows down a lot.

Marc
11-03-2001, 11:02 PM
I played it today at EB. It did seem to slow down when the ball was in the air, but we just thought that was how the game was designed.

fanofslipknotib
11-03-2001, 11:17 PM
Did it bother you a lot when it would slow down, or was it normal, and easy to get used to?

Marc
11-03-2001, 11:47 PM
We only played one game and I ran the ball a lot with Eddie George. It seemed like you could tell what was going on better when it slowed down, but it also kinda screwed up the perspective to where you lost our place...where you were. We thought Madden played better, but Fever looked a lot better.

fanofslipknotib
11-03-2001, 11:50 PM
So basically, their pretty even steven? Coo, cuz Im getting Fever and I cant wait!

Marc
11-04-2001, 12:01 AM
They are both great. You can't miss. I just like Madden better. The one truly cool thing about EB is their return policy.

ozenplayer
11-04-2001, 03:21 AM
i play fever every day an da reason for the ball moving so slow in the air is because you are trying to run backward and throw a deep bomb wich causes him to throw reel high wich makes it seem slow since da game play is so fast try planting your feet a makeing your qb face da wr he wonts to throw to