PDA

View Full Version : What's so good about "Air Force Delta Storm"?

Premium Xbox
08-15-2002, 07:29 PM
I was at Neighborhood Yard Sale yesterday, and this guy had "Air Force Delta Storm" for sale for $28. Had other Xbox games for $28 to but that's not the point.

I asked why he was selling it and he said he bought it brand new in a bundle and he didn't like the game, worked fine. So, I picked it up. Came home and popped it in my Xbox and played it for about 20 minutes. It's alright, not the greatest. I am not big with blowing up stuff.

I go on ebay and this game is going for $50 used. They say it's "out of print". Why is that? Hell, if it's that way I may sell mine!

lllSmokelll
08-15-2002, 07:44 PM
the game is worth $129.99 new and $99.99 used!!!

Reclaimer
08-22-2002, 12:17 AM
It's true, the game has been discontinued. It was a launch game, but I guess it didn't sell very well. But it baffles me because it is a good game. Sure not without flaws, but even Halo (a glorious game) has flaws. But I suppose that if you look at the games that came out at launch like PGR, Munch, Halo, DOA3, a game with such imperfections would get lost.

Personaly, I love the game. It's easily one of my top games. I was fortunate to stumble across one for a meager price. I pretty much trade all my games in sooner or later. Why keep the games you got tired of? But Halo and AFDS are my keepers.

thebox466
09-01-2002, 01:48 PM
i thought the game was plain and dull, but everyone has their opinions

Professor Kaos
09-01-2002, 05:10 PM
i didnt like the game at all.

Nato King
09-03-2002, 11:21 AM
I will have to agree with thebox466 and Playya. I feel the game was really dumb and dull. Sorry to say that but it is.:)

Scarlet Spider
10-18-2002, 10:46 PM
so its worth alot of money cuz its not in print anymore???