PDA

View Full Version : Which system should i buy?

DenniZz81
11-04-2001, 09:29 AM
Hmmm i own a n64 I´ve had it for about 2 and a half year or so.. i bought ít when it came here (sweden)
I didnt buy the dreamcast beacause i knew there would be better machines out there. We have ps2 here in Sweden.......
some of my friends are getting it.... but i have done some research and i have found out that Xbox has good games and the specs are the best out there.

1.Which system shoukld i go for?
2.When will the xbox come to sweden?
3.Will silent hill 2 be out when the machine is being sold in stores here?

tnx

/trouble:confused: :confused: :confused:

RPGr
11-04-2001, 09:35 AM
I voted Xbox, because it is the most powerful system, the best sound and is internet ready out of the box and will have killer games.

2. Not sure when it's released there
3. Not sure again.

Xbox all the way!!!!!

Azimiza-XBA
11-04-2001, 09:43 AM
Ok, this shouldn't be any surprise: I voted for Xbox.

RPGr, you should've said you voted for Xbox cuz it has the best RPGs. It would've suited your username. Anyway, the Xbox is supposed to release in Europe (I think that includes Sweden) in March 2002, and yeah Silent Hill 2 should be out in Europe at the same time Xbox is out there (in Sweden). And if it's not there at the same time Xbox is out, I think you should call up Konami and give them the biggest complaint they've ever gotten in their history.

DenniZz81
11-04-2001, 09:51 AM
Ok.. tnx for the info. I think its worth the wait...
:rolleyes: But i hate the LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
i hate living in a delayed world!!:mad: :mad:
/D

Azimiza-XBA
11-04-2001, 10:07 AM
Man, that sucks. Anyway, I've heard all the girls in Sweden are blonde. Is that true? :p

mattcoxonline
11-04-2001, 10:10 AM
I voted Xbox, its better than all the other consoles.....
trust me!!

Xbox is released in Europe in March 2002 and all games available in the US should eventually be available in UK (not sure bout sweden tho)
The Xbox Europe factory is in Holland.......so I don't see why it can't be released now.....

If you're in the UK and reading this in December there is a tour where you can play on the Xbox and test out a load of days. You can only get tickets online via email or txt msg......check out www.msn.co.uk/xbox/ for details......

Matt Cox
Xbox Mapped Webmaster
www.geocities.com/xbox_mapped/

Azimiza-XBA
11-04-2001, 10:13 AM
Hey, why are the Xbox vote results cast in a purple color? That's a little fruity-ish. Make it green!!!

DenniZz81
11-04-2001, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Azimiza
Man, that sucks. Anyway, I've heard all the girls in Sweden are blonde. Is that true? :p

:D :D Yeah.. not every girl is blonde... there are redheads and brunettes as well.. but there are a large number of blondes!!
wiiiiie:cool:

btw. Can you order an Xbox from the U.S and make it work in sweden?

Slash10
11-04-2001, 07:43 PM
EVEN THOUGH I VOTED XBOX, that was a dumb question. Who would come to this website and vote anything but Xbox. I didnt want to vote on that but I did, Xbox all the way.

JADE8704
11-04-2001, 09:03 PM
to answer your Q, i dont think it will work if you buy a US xbox and bring it to sweden because i think there are differnet "area codes" to the games in europe as in the US. for some reason, it is just liek the PS2 where u can't play US games on European PS2s and vice versa. i'm not sure i'f they will have a converter chip for the xbox as they did for PS2....i hope that helps!

DenniZz81
11-05-2001, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Slash10
EVEN THOUGH I VOTED XBOX, that was a dumb question. Who would come to this website and vote anything but Xbox. I didnt want to vote on that but I did, Xbox all the way.

I have an idea for you...
why dont you ask that question to the one who voted for Gamecube?:p :p :p

RPGr
11-05-2001, 06:57 AM
Also, the DC is a great bargain right now with alot of great games at reduced prices. You can't go wrong there. But in the long run, go Xbox.

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 10:50 AM
Duh!?!??!?!? What in the hell do you think we are all here for?! Certainly not for the LameCube or the G*A*Y*Station 2. (I won't mock Dreamcast, because, the Dreamcast was the best when comparing Nintendo and Sony).

Needless to say, I voted XBox.

mitchrules1
11-07-2001, 09:34 PM
XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX XBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOXXBOX