PDA

View Full Version : ~Got Hunter Today!!!!

cityson
08-16-2002, 12:34 PM
Hey,

I just went to my local EB and bought Hunter.....My impression was...."It's OK....". I am still curious about returning Hunter.....The graphics are OK, the sound is OK, the gameplay is OK....Just felt weird after the purchase.....:( :( :( :( but don't feel like a bad game.....AWWWWW!!!!

Markus_Kalarkus
08-16-2002, 12:37 PM
my friend has hunter and we beat it together twice in 2 days... (its kinda boring after a while) and it has like no replay value because once you beat it once it sucks after that, but your choice:)

Steve1987
08-16-2002, 12:55 PM
Hey
I've just brought Hunter Today too, and i agree with you. I dont know if i should keep it or get a refund. I Have 10 days to decide!
Keep? Refund?
Decisions Decisions
:eek:

Jay Slay
08-16-2002, 02:03 PM
You should have rented it. When I rented I didn't like it. So somebody told me to play with more people. When me and my freinds and family memebers sat down and played it we still didn't like it. I'm glad I just rented instead of buying.

xboxed79
08-16-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Steve1987
Hey
I've just brought Hunter Today too, and i agree with you. I dont know if i should keep it or get a refund. I Have 10 days to decide!
Keep? Refund?
Decisions Decisions
:eek:

rent it, beat it, return it.

where was i when i bought it?

xboxed79
08-16-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Jay Slay
You should have rented it. When I rented I didn't like it. So somebody told me to play with more people. When me and my freinds and family memebers sat down and played it we still didn't like it. I'm glad I just rented instead of buying.

dont get me wrong, i actually really liked the game,
i beat it with my buddy and my fiancee
we beat it without any of the cheat codes or anything just kept going, we then unlocked the nightmare mode and played as diffrent people.
it also makes it alot harder if you turn friendly fire off...
then you can hurt the pople you are playing with, makes it alot harder...but more challenging..
enjoy the game

Dre
08-16-2002, 03:05 PM
I think this game would be loads more fun if there was an infinite ammo cheat. Pop the sucker into nightmare mode and go with some infinite shotgun... maybe there is and just hasn't been released yet.. although I doubt that.