PDA

View Full Version : Fav and worst quest lines?

Jarvis
08-16-2002, 01:50 PM
In terms of entire quest lines, what do you think is the worst in morrowind?

I would say the best is Morag Tong, simply because I love killing people legally for a change :)

Worst I would say is Temple, a few of the quests really ****ed me off (like the Sanctus Shrine one where you can't fcking talk to anyone or you fail!). The reward at the end of temple rules though, but it's not enough to offset the crappiness for me.

-jarvis

xboxgamer142
08-16-2002, 02:47 PM
I hate anything to do with vampires, corpus stalkers, skeletons, etc. I hate the 'spooky ghouls'. I like killed normal people such as barbarians, civilians, or soldiers or just basic creatures in the countryside. I have heard of the Blades Quests (at www.cheatcc.com) and they really suck. Some are so boring and at the end you HAVE to go to the Red Mountain and fight live seven vampires. Plus that guy, Caius, is a real idiot.

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 06:11 PM
the main quest (blades sux). i kileld a corpus monster in the corpusarium and now i cant go on any farther (at least i dont think, i posted it a second ago). im stuck just cuz i kileld a frikin monster! thats like hating someone for breathing. what am i gunan do run away?

vamp
08-16-2002, 06:28 PM
Best is the imperial cult because in the last few quests you get great artifacts. Temple is probably the least. I dont like that whole praying thing.

Jarvis
08-16-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by xboxgamer142
I hate anything to do with vampires, corpus stalkers, skeletons, etc. I hate the 'spooky ghouls'. I like killed normal people such as barbarians, civilians, or soldiers or just basic creatures in the countryside. I have heard of the Blades Quests (at www.cheatcc.com) and they really suck. Some are so boring and at the end you HAVE to go to the Red Mountain and fight live seven vampires. Plus that guy, Caius, is a real idiot.

wait till you meet the head hallu guy :eek:

i like the vampire guys, they scare the sht out of me sometimes.

Originally posted by Tfk5000
the main quest (blades sux). i kileld a corpus monster in the corpusarium and now i cant go on any farther (at least i dont think, i posted it a second ago). im stuck just cuz i kileld a frikin monster! thats like hating someone for breathing. what am i gunan do run away?

just do the side main quest man.

-jarvis

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Jarvis
just do the side main quest man.
-jarvis i dont know how lol. i thought the side main quest was for the wraithguard part. u gotta get yagram bagram to make u one or something. if u know how, can u tell me, id greatly apreciate it. or can i just get wraithguard take it to bagram have him activate it and go kill daogth ur? or he wont activate it cuz cosades din say so.

Duke
08-16-2002, 06:59 PM
They do tell you to leave everyone alone in the corprusarium a few times, but good luck on the side quest. Don't really know anything about it.

Post here if it's at all interesting.

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
They do tell you to leave everyone alone in the corprusarium a few times, but good luck on the side quest. Don't really know anything about it.

Post here if it's at all interesting.
yea i know they tell u. but do u think im gunna listen? how was i supposed to know it would affect the main quest. sheesh i only kileld like 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5...

vamp
08-16-2002, 09:31 PM
My dark elfs game got screwed up because he killed so many people. I got to the part to be named hortator and they wouldnt let me because I killed this venim guy. Anyway I killed vivec then went into red mountain. I got the books that where needed then I got keenng and sunder and went back to tel fyr. The part that didnt work was that when I put on wraithguard. It took 200 health points from my overall total. I had 369/369 and when I put it on I had 169/169. So I just trained up my other guy and completed the main guest the next day.

ScorpionX
08-16-2002, 11:09 PM
I didn't like any of the Imperial Cult quests. Most of them were gathering ingrediants or looking for an item that is in the middle od nowhere. I don't recommend joining the Cult if you want to get some valuable stuff. I did like the Morag Tong because they give you a very powerful dagger if you complete a quest. :p

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 10:11 AM
yea right. the cult rewards u excelently. u get all kinds of stuff in their quest and u also get a ring that adds to ur stats every time u gain a rank.

Duke
08-18-2002, 10:10 AM
I agree that the best is Morag Tong, always fun to go murder people. I also like how most of the time the people around aren't too happy, but too scared to mess w/ the Morag Tong.

As far as worst, Mages' guild didn't do much for me, and right now I'm in the middle of the Ahnassi stuff. It might be more fun, but I've leveled up enough that there aren't really any challenges. It's pretty much Ahnassi tells me to go get something, I throw on my blinding speed boots, levitate over there, come back. Pretty boring.

shrew king
08-18-2002, 04:19 PM
I loved the Morag Tong, you get to go up to a full room of people and slaughter some a-hole right in front of them all. Did any of you talk to everyone in the room before killing the guy? pretty funny, nobody wants to get involved cause they are afraid of you. The Thieves Guild was pretty easy too, kinda fun cause the all the quests are done in the cities, so no long walks or anything like that.

The worst would have to be the Mages Guild, kinda demeaning when youre Grandmaster of like 5 different places and youre gathering mushrooms for some wanna be Journeyman cat girl.

Another retarded one was Great House Hlaalu solely because of Crassius Curio, I got called Dumpling, Pudding, Sweetie, by that flamer, kinda ruined it for me. And all for a house. Why cant you name your house? I was gonna call mine the Playboy House, but instead its rotheran manor, how lame....:confused: