PDA

View Full Version : brute force

xbox1
08-16-2002, 03:44 PM
sorry didnt know where to put this.

when is brute force coming out?it looks like a bad game and i want to play it badly!

Spazmatik
08-16-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by xbox1
sorry didnt know where to put this.

when is brute force coming out?it looks like a bad game and i want to play it badly!

I heard sometime in the fall, like around November. Now I think the opposite about the game, It looks amazing!!! The only bad thing about it is that it's not online:( . However I am still definetly gonna buy this game.

Spaz

masterchief2064
08-24-2002, 05:24 PM
I think its coming out in October

Snapple
08-25-2002, 08:34 AM
its coming out in fall sometime along with uc and turok and a bunch of other games

RIGOR_MORTIS
08-26-2002, 07:47 AM
Hopefully the gameplay been tweaked. I heard at E3 it was pretty lackluster. I've heard it's gotten better, but I want it to be smooth as silk and fun. October release I think. I will probably get the game too. Multiplayer split-screen mayhem.

Fluff E
08-26-2002, 07:53 AM
its gonna be awesome but i dont know when its coming out:cool: :cool:

Nato King
08-26-2002, 09:42 AM
I love this game. This game is going to be the game for the xbox. I always loved this game since the first time I read about this game. I just can't wait until this game comes out. I have been looking up any and all information about this game.:)

Icehawk
08-26-2002, 12:37 PM
The latest preview I read about this game said it was coming along great. I can't wait for 4 player co-op mode!

Apocalypse__
08-28-2002, 05:19 PM
Heya....

Sorry , but i don't know where your from....
But i am from the Netherlands, and it will be released the 11th of November here....so i have been told at the gameshop...

And one other thing,guys WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE PICs WITH YOUR NAME IN IT.....

please let me know...

masterchief2064
08-28-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Apocalypse__
Heya....

please let me know...

Its a sig, just ask around to see who can make you 1 and tell them what picture or what u like, see mine below and you will see the thanks for who made it for me

masterchief2064
08-28-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Apocalypse__
Heya....

please let me know...

sorry, I clicked the reply button twice and double posted so I edited it

Apocalypse__
08-29-2002, 03:29 AM
O and one other thing...
At the bottom of my messages the is always a hyper-link showed for the pic.....but your "treads" always are showing the pic already....
Why not mine...HELP....what to do...

Apocalypse__
08-29-2002, 03:33 AM
You see it the attachment a the bottom of the message...
how do i get a pic there instead of a link...

HELP...!!!!:eek: Before i go nuts....:eek:

masterchief2064
08-29-2002, 09:40 AM
u need to put **url here ** then It will she the image instead of the url but without the 4 *'s I had to put the * cause then it would think I was trying to post a picture

No Fear 23
08-31-2002, 12:41 AM
it was supposed to be releiased in october, but EB had it for November 3rd:(

ChiZel_MunKee
09-04-2002, 02:03 PM
I've been excited about this game since I saw the first trailer, but yeah I think it is November.

Nato King
09-04-2002, 02:36 PM
Brute force pics:

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/sscreen/210149s1.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/sscreen/210149s3.jpg

Expanded Information:

Ferix:

The homeworld of the Feral race is a spectacular planet. Much of Ferix’s hot and humid surface is covered in swampy water with huge trees rising from the mire. Over the years the thick branches of the trees have grown together to form huge platforms which extend for miles. It is upon these platforms that the civilization of the Ferals is built. Many of their buildings are carved out of these massive tree trunks; however, the Ferals have also built tall, narrow buildings on the platforms. Catwalks weave among the trunks and platforms, joining them together.

While the Ferals generally live in small settlements with small populations, there are a number of cities within the forest, and a couple of spaceports open to the sky. In these places the populace tends to be more cosmopolitan than the tribes of the wilderness. Ferix is a new member of the Confederation, and its citizens are generally friendly to Humans.

Ferix is, naturally, occupied almost exclusively by Ferals. Civilians and Shaman wear traditional dress, hides and native cloths covering the loins and shoulders, and soldiers augment this with bone or metal-alloy armor on the torso, shins and other exposed points.

Caspian:

The planet Caspian, third from the sun in the Ulysses System, is an earthlike world that has been inhabited for just over a century. It is currently host to a colonist population of about 250 thousand. Most of these are scattered across the equatorial surface of the planet. Approximately half of these work in Sootrock mining, or Sootrock support industries, making Caspian the industrial center of the Ulysses System. The remaining population is divided between the relatively unsophisticated planet-side militia forces, and agricultural interests.

There are four major population centers on Caspian. The first is the desert state of Ferguson, which is the mining center of Ulysses. The second is Bulgar, a vast sea of natural grassland, which is ideal for grain production. The third is Gulag, a tropical archipelago that supports the system’s primary spaceport and center of commerce. The fourth is the city-state slum of Vesper, a communal living experiment outside of Confederation jurisdiction. Ferguson dominates the other cities with its Sootrock refineries, two military bases and central location. The Confederation sometimes conducts operations in Bulgar and Gulag, but the citizens of Vesper stubbornly resist involvement and are not under its rule or protection.

Osiris:

The volcanically active moon of Osiris, circling Caspian, is intensely hot with a thin atmosphere warmed by numerous magma flows. It is occupied by a colony of aliens commonly called the Seers, who live in scattered pockets throughout the Known Worlds. These creatures, tall and thin with pale skin and opaque white eyes, are physically very weak, but they compensate with remarkable psychic abilities. They can wilt an enemy with psychic blasts, conceal their presence, and influence others using their mental powers.

The Sword of Shadoon colony was founded by a militant religious cult of Seers. The cultists prophesize that soon, a day of reckoning will come which will bring the Confederation to its knees. When the Confederation is weakened by this event, their leader, Shadoon, will step in and rule the Known Worlds as a Priest-King.

The colony is built on the side of an active volcano. The bright sun hangs in the sky for most of the year, day and night, due to the colony’s location on the South Pole. The atmosphere is breathable, though most comfortable to Seers—Ferals breathe with difficulty. The moon’s gravity is about 75% Earth-normal.