PDA

View Full Version : halo cheat question

xbox1
08-16-2002, 03:50 PM
this probably is false cuz Bungie announced that there are NO cheats for Halo because it was trying to come out around the same time that the Xbox came out.

Anywho.....just making sure.... on http://www.911cheats.com/
there is a cheat for Halo that if u kill the captain on the first level,(on multiplayer campaign)with a gernade on the next level u will get invincability(god mode.i cant spell:(

also i heard if u beat the last level on the hardest diffucultly u will get a different ending scene.is this true?

Snail man
08-16-2002, 04:18 PM
Ummm..... no cheats for Halo. But if u beat it on Legendary u do get a new ending.:cool:

lunatic
08-16-2002, 05:05 PM
yah but it isnt a very good. it is...well ill let u figure it out

Snapple
08-17-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by lunatic
yah but it isnt a very good. it is...well ill let u figure it out

yea it sucks pretty bad and i dont think its worth it:eek:

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 10:11 PM
no. thats wrong. if u kill captain u ant beat the lvl. once he dies the doors shut and both cheifs on co-op get telported in. and if u ebat the last level on legendary u get a SLIGHTLY longer ending.

Snapple
08-17-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
no. thats wrong. if u kill captain u ant beat the lvl. once he dies the doors shut and both cheifs on co-op get telported in. and if u ebat the last level on legendary u get a SLIGHTLY longer ending. yea i forgot about that the doors shut and the room is filled with deadly marines

ScorpionX
08-17-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
yea i forgot about that the doors shut and the room is filled with deadly marines

And they don't die either! You should still be able to play the level, no beat it even though you killed the captain. And the ending on Legendary is only like 10 seconds longer, but its worth it.

Tkf5000
08-18-2002, 11:50 AM
i dunno if the ending is worth it. i wouldnt play thru the game to see it. id play thru the game cuz its such a good game. its a little funny. i just want to see what jon looks like. i thought thats what it was gunna show.

Snapple
08-18-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
i dunno if the ending is worth it. i wouldnt play thru the game to see it. id play thru the game cuz its such a good game. its a little funny. i just want to see what jon looks like. i thought thats what it was gunna show.

same here i would only play it on legendary cause of the fun it is and not to see the corny ending:rolleyes:

xbox_elf
08-18-2002, 09:36 PM
that's another reason why halo sucks,you beet the game on freakin legendery and all you get is a stupid longer ending!?

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by xbox_elf
that's another reason why halo sucks,you beet the game on freakin legendery and all you get is a stupid longer ending!? halo doesnt suck u do! i dont see why u come here. go t some nintendo boards. all u talk about is how nintendo and crap is better and xbox sux. why dont u go play ur little mario sunshine. and a longer ending whats wrong with that? what do u want a shorter ending?

mooman
08-31-2002, 03:26 PM
i thought the legendary ending for halo was the best thing scince sliced bread. i couldn't stop laughing. did anyone else notice the eleite grabbing the mans buttox???:confused:

xbox1
08-31-2002, 03:41 PM
can someone really tell what happens at the end on legendary?

ScorpionX
08-31-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by xbox1
can someone really tell what happens at the end on legendary?

Watch the video of the legendary ending here (http://halo.ibonk.com/index/tricks/display/7)

xbox1
08-31-2002, 04:55 PM
does the movie have to download?

SlightlySycho
08-31-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{
Watch the video of the legendary ending here (http://halo.ibonk.com/index/tricks/display/7) Heh, I always thought that guy was damned near impossible to kill.;)

Professor Kaos
09-01-2002, 05:14 PM
i watched the special ending on an oxm disk, at first it was kinda funny. now its just plain ***.

pnrgi
09-02-2002, 08:12 PM
halo prob would have had cheats if they had time to make them. and it was kind of dumb how i worked for all that time to get 10 seconds of video. i was hoping to see MC face or something cool. but it was something lame. if you think halo is the best game ever your missing alot of games out there. :o

yeah when you kill the capo the doors shut and INVINCIBLE :eek: marines come in. so you got it backwards.

SpartanSniper
09-04-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by pnrgi
if you think halo is the best game ever your missing alot of games out there. :o

ROTFL...Well that's your opinion. And my opinion is the Halo is the BEST game yet.

ALC
09-17-2002, 07:50 PM
Personally I liked the Legendary Ending. Maybe it was because I was full of slurpees, but I thought it was funny :P

OUberLord
09-22-2002, 02:01 PM
its hard to name a best game under any category, but Halo is in the top 3 for sure, and I have played a LOT of games.

jaxspider
10-07-2002, 03:20 AM
HALO is theee best Game EVER for XBOX. There is no doubt about it. w00t!

Ethereal S. D.
10-17-2002, 02:16 PM
Just you guys wait for HALO 2 to come out, then you can start drooling all over your pants. :D :p

Stride
10-17-2002, 05:13 PM
People stop saying Halo is the best game ever for xbox, you can't say that about a game . Yes it's one of the better games on the xbox but not the best ever. :D

Ethereal S. D.
10-18-2002, 07:04 AM
If we think that halo is one of the best games in the world, then that is our opinion! Not yours!

Stride
10-18-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Ethereal S. D.
If we think that halo is one of the best games in the world, then that is our opinion! Not yours!

Ya it is your opinion but some of the people that posted here make it sound like it is without a doubt. I know that it sounds like I'm whining but I was just warning that if people post things like

Originally posted by jaxspider HALO is theee best Game EVER for XBOX. There is no doubt about it.

people will start to whine. So there's no need to get all offensive it was just a warning.

PS

Originally posted by Ethereal S. D.
....one of the best games in the world.....

Not the best, and that's exactly what i said in my previous post. Consider yourself lucky I don't kick a man when he's already down :)

Ethereal S. D.
10-26-2002, 01:07 PM
Maybe it's because they like the game so much and their narrow-mindedness makes them care for Halo and Halo alone. Unwanting to try other games because of it. As for me, i think it is a great game but i don't strictly play halo all day, i like to play other games as well. I like to be open minded.
Oh and thanks for not kicking me lol:)

SpartanSniper
10-29-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Stride
People stop saying Halo is the best game ever for xbox, you can't say that about a game . Yes it's one of the better games on the xbox but not the best ever. :D No offense...but you can't tell people what to think. If they sincerely believe Halo is the best game on Xbox, then that is their opinion and choice. They may actually believe Halo will be better than ANY other game coming out on Xbox.

Halo IS the best game on Xbox..forever!(:) ) That's my opinion. Opinions change. What I think today may change tomorrow.

(:) is a sign that you shouldn't take me seriously.)

Now for my real opinion:
Halo is currently the best game out...and I don't mean just on Xbox.