08-16-2002, 04:35 PM
Samus:
http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/e32001/metroid1.jpg

Master Chief:
http://bungie.net/images/site/halo/desktops/halo2_wallpaper/h2earth_1024.jpg

Thank God for the xbox hardware :)

Expedite_Wrap
08-16-2002, 06:10 PM
wow, i dont know. if u think about each of their skillz and weapons...my guess is that they should get married and live happily ever after. and have little baby master chief's. i mean come on...people dont have to fight...spread the love!;)

hook-worm J
08-16-2002, 06:22 PM
Master Cheif looks tons better.

The big balls on the shoulders of Samus just look plain lame.

Sodacider
08-16-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by hook-worm J
Master Cheif looks tons better.

The big balls on the shoulders of Samus just look plain lame.

I just assumed samus' breasts had been put on her shoulders...

go figure.

No really, it's neat and all that they pre-rendered that pic, alot of people are really into pre-rendered graphics... But let's be honest here- we know the Master Chief is being displayed in in-game graphics...

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 06:54 PM
soda i was gunna say the same thing... in a fight chief would woop samus. all samus does is shoot little lazer balls and curl up a ball. chief takes out whole covenent armadas single handely (well kinda, marines arent all that great and msot of the time they die in like 2 minutes). graphicwise master chief wins but just like soda said, thats not the in game graphics for samus, it is for chief tho.

Shinji-Ikari
08-16-2002, 07:12 PM
I don't think either of those are ingame. In every Halo 2 screen ive seen there are jaggies all over the place on the models, and none in that picture you claim to be ingame.

Snapple
08-16-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Shinji-Ikari
I don't think either of those are ingame. In every Halo 2 screen ive seen there are jaggies all over the place on the models, and none in that picture you claim to be ingame. thats cause there screen shots:rolleyes:

i think samus would win cause he can charge up his gun(like the jackles)then shot it take down mc's shield in one hit(like jackels)then roll up in a ball uppercut charges up gun boom mc's dead:D

Sodacider
08-16-2002, 07:20 PM
I don't think either of those are ingame. In every Halo 2 screen ive seen there are jaggies all over the place on the models, and none in that picture you claim to be ingame.

The only errors I've seen in screenshots are explosions, which aren't shown in Halo 2 yet...

Just btw, every screenshot of Halo 2 you've seen is from the same movie clip- that burning earth and that master chief are cut out of the screenshots taken from the movie clip. So we haven't seen any truly in-game shots...

But the in-game engine is what's used to produce everything you've seen.

Ok I'm confusing myself.

Sodacider
08-16-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
thats cause there screen shots:rolleyes:

i think samus would win cause he can charge up his gun(like the jackles)then shot it take down mc's shield in one hit(like jackels)then roll up in a ball uppercut charges up gun boom mc's dead:D

Has SAMUS ever faced the Master Chief packing a sniper rifle?

Or, for that matter, ANYONE packing a sniper rifle, an assault rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, a rocket launcher, or any other semi-realistic weapon?

SoccerCJM77
08-16-2002, 07:25 PM
:cool: Hey wow that is going to look cool. I can't wait until Halo 2 comes out. I will see you on the battlefield for xbox live

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 07:25 PM
also thats not the finished product of halo 2. im sure it will go thru more graphical improvement. the game doesnt come out until holiday season 2003. and that might not be the final release date. it might even get pushed back to early 2004 so no matter what i think (i mean know) halo will better graphic wise. and xbox fan i tohught u wer a xboxfan. how could u say samus would win. and i dont think samus has shields. so before samus got charged up she would have a bunch of assault rifle holes in her. or he could snipe her out. or blow her up. or run her over. or punch her in the back for a 1 hit kill. cheif wins by a mile and half.

Sodacider
08-16-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
also thats not the finished product of halo 2. im sure it will go thru more graphical improvement. the game doesnt come out until holiday season 2003. and that might not be the final release date. it might even get pushed back to early 2004 so no matter what i think (i mean know) halo will better graphic wise. and xbox fan i tohught u wer a xboxfan. how could u say samus would win. and i dont think samus has shields. so before samus got charged up she would have a bunch of assault rifle holes in her. or he could snipe her out. or blow her up. or run her over. or punch her in the back for a 1 hit kill. cheif wins by a mile and half.

oooh or a scorpion to the head

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Sodacider

oooh or a scorpion to the head i said blow her up. that pretty much covers it. well yea urs sounds better. blow up could be grenades or a rocket or a exploding bansee falling thu the air or a "scorpion to the head"

Sodacider
08-16-2002, 07:35 PM
I just don't see Samus being able to do more than get the Master Chief's shields down.

I mean honestly, plasma rifles are probably stronger than anything Samus is packing, and plasma rifles are like the longest weapon to kill the actual armor of the master chief...

VenoM
08-16-2002, 08:16 PM
samus all the way.....she would tear MC up.....all them different kinds of guns and crap......she will freeze MC with her ice beam then shoot him with her plasma beam and then roll in circles around MC and plant bombs everywhere and its all over for MC...i love MC but hes no match for samus...plus samus has more experience ;)

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
samus all the way.....she would tear MC up.....all them different kinds of guns and crap......she will freeze MC with her ice beam then shoot him with her plasma beam and then roll in circles around MC and plant bombs everywhere and its all over for MC...i love MC but hes no match for samus...plus samus has more experience ;) nuh shed be sniped out by time she shot one charge. either that or shed be dead. she dont have sheields. and chief has a lt of experience too. a lot wen on before the game. in the books... and samus only has 3 guns in the next game. thats not a lot. i read that in egm.

VenoM
08-16-2002, 08:34 PM
nuh shed be sniped out by time she shot one charge. either that or shed be dead. she dont have sheields. and chief has a lt of experience too. a lot wen on before the game. in the books... and samus only has 3 guns in the next game. thats not a lot. i read that in egm.

bro...theres no way MC can take out samus........havnt ya played super metroid?????.....at the end when samus gets all pumped up and gets this big huge ass colorful beam and starts jumping everywhere.....theres no way MC can beat that.........plus she has xray vision...mc tries to hide she'll will track his ass down

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 08:48 PM
o sure he can do everything. bet he can fly too. MC is realistic. theres unrealistic sper people that could beat samus too. cheif would win. no contest.

JADE8704
08-16-2002, 08:53 PM
lol..i was talking about graphical comparisons...haven't played metroid before...so i don't really know who would win in a real fight...but MC is one bad mutha **shut yo mouth!**
;)

VenoM
08-16-2002, 09:04 PM
samus will toast MC...MC is slow and cant run fast at all....hes a bulky piece of metal....samus will super dash his ass and knock him down on his metal ass;) then samus will look down at him and blast MC with a few of her missiles then switch to the super plasma beam and hes gone.......

note: i still love halo and MC :)

Sodacider
08-16-2002, 09:10 PM
samus will toast MC...MC is slow and cant run fast at all....hes a bulky piece of metal....samus will super dash his ass and knock him down on his metal ass;) then samus will look down at him and blast MC with a few of her missiles then switch to the super plasma beam and hes gone.......

note: i still love halo and MC :)

don't matter how fast samus moves, MC can just track her head and wait for her name to appear above the sniper rifle target...

---
Let's also add this- she may have huge weapons, but for heavens sakes, beams? one shot will take down MC's shields maybe (probably not considering all that samus has ever fought has been natural not full energy so it wouldn't even be designed the same)... but MC still has a whole host of options that would slaughter samus.

Oh, plus the MC has allies while Samus ....

is....

VenoM
08-16-2002, 09:27 PM

don't matter how fast samus moves, MC can just track her head and wait for her name to appear above the sniper rifle target...

---
Let's also add this- she may have huge weapons, but for heavens sakes, beams? one shot will take down MC's shields maybe (probably not considering all that samus has ever fought has been natural not full energy so it wouldn't even be designed the same)... but MC still has a whole host of options that would slaughter samus.

Oh, plus the MC has allies while Samus ....

is....

no no no...your wrong...samus is quick...MC wont be able to keep up..the sniper rifle would do no good.....and with samus's xray vision...forget about it...MC cant hide...if you played super metroid and have beaten the game.....you to would say samus can demolish MC....and MC has marines but hell samus has metroids.....they will suck the life out of all of them including MC....a Metroid will suck MC's powers and transfer them to samus then its over and plus samus can fly sort of...she can make a rolling air attack and also weaken MC.....she just has to many weapons and ways of taking down MC.........the only thing MC has are guns take his guns away and hes just a walking piece of metal...unlike samus she has no guns....the gun is a apart of her suit and also all her other moves....she has no external weapons

Expedite_Wrap
08-16-2002, 09:56 PM
holy get technical about it....geez, but if u really want to get into it i would have to agree with venom, but what you said about samus having more experience is false, i read the halo book and master cheif has been fighting since he was six....

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 10:05 PM
look cheif is no normal human. hes a spartan. anyway what are u a gamecube fanboy? go to a gamecube site then. ok look end it right here right now, there is no winner. it all depends on the conditions.

VenoM
08-16-2002, 11:11 PM
look cheif is no normal human. hes a spartan. anyway what are u a gamecube fanboy? go to a gamecube site then. ok look end it right here right now, there is no winner. it all depends on the conditions.

GC fanboy? no.....nintendo supporter? yes...if i was a fanboy i wouldnt be on these boards anyways....im a xbox supporter to....i maybe just side with samus since i grew up playing metroid since the early nes days and maybe its just that she would OWN MC in a fight!!!!!....... :D

Snapple
08-16-2002, 11:31 PM
samus all the way.....she would tear MC up.....all them different kinds of guns and crap......she will freeze MC with her ice beam then shoot him with her plasma beam and then roll in circles around MC and plant bombs everywhere and its all over for MC...i love MC but hes no match for samus...plus samus has more experience ;)
this is what im saying samus would win by tons:)

hook-worm J
08-16-2002, 11:32 PM
o sure he can do everything. bet he can fly too. MC is realistic. theres unrealistic sper people that could beat samus too. cheif would win. no contest.

Samus is a girl btw.

Whisper
08-16-2002, 11:50 PM
samus eassssy

Sodacider
08-17-2002, 12:04 AM
alrite let's put down some REAL rules for competition:

Who could down more beer in a single sitting?

Who is more bumpmapped and just generally looks cooler?

Who doesn't have *** shoulder-boobs?

Who is more fun to play?

and finally... Who's gonna kick the **** outta Gamecube a second time in late 2003 or early 2004? (hint: it's not Samus)

Expedite_Wrap
08-17-2002, 12:47 AM
wow, its all about opinion and some people are taking this way to seriously....im my opinion samus would have a better chance of winning, and thats just it an opinion and you can have your opinion too but when you start name calling(fanboy) it just gets out of hand...you see? and there is no reason to get mad we all love the xbox here!

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 09:48 AM
how can u say samus would win. and venom if u grew up with him (HER!) that gives u no reason to pick her. well i grew up on zelda and final fantasy so Link would kick saumus' but and Cecil or any other final fantasy character would kill samus.

ScorpionX
08-17-2002, 10:36 AM
Samus would win because she has a better armor suit. Sure Master Chief has adequate shields but his armor limits his speed and movement. Samus has armor that can make her run at high speeds (I doubt Master Chief would be able to pick her off with a sniper), she can jump higher than Master Chief to avoid contact, and can transform into a ball and roll around which could knock Master Chief off his feet or break his shield. Samus has a much better arsenal of weapons and gadgets than Master Chief.

Winner- Samus

Sodacider
08-17-2002, 11:01 AM
but considering that's ALL her armor is designed for... Let's see her jump to the top of, say, the Empire State Building (yah right) while the Master Chief can climb all the way up... See Samus without armor is weak and can't do jack ****, so it stands to reason she can't climb ladders if she has to carry all her armor with her...

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 11:12 AM
I disagree that samus would win!! master cheif would waste him by a longshot. First of all master cheif has pretty good armor, a sheild, awesome weapons like sniper rifle pistol and shotgun:) and grenades!!!:D but samus speed and energy weapons could also fry master cheif, but im still placing my bet on master cheif.:cool:

Expedite_Wrap
08-17-2002, 11:14 AM
umm doesnt samus have like a space ship? couldnt she just bomb the planet from orbit?

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 11:32 AM
Umm dont we have warthogs, tanks, banshees, ghosts etc???;) and i think ur thinking of starfox or w/e his name is:)

Sodacider
08-17-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Expedite_Wrap
umm doesnt samus have like a space ship? couldnt she just bomb the planet from orbit?

Umm doesn't the Master Chief have a huge ass bomber he's flyin home in?

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 12:42 PM
Exactly:D good one sodacider:)

VenoM
08-17-2002, 03:06 PM

Umm doesn't the Master Chief have a huge ass bomber he's flyin home in?

HA you should see what samus rides in.....

y2kash_14
08-17-2002, 03:56 PM
Samus would tear MC apart limb from limb. MC doesn't stand a chance against Samus. She just has to huge of an Arsenal, Ice Beam, Rockets, Charge-Up Laser, Bombs, Speed Dash. Plus, X-Ray Vision, Night-Vision, Heat Vision. While MC would only be packing two guns. Plus MC is one slow mofo compared to Samus. Plus Samus has a tight-ass Starship. I just don't see how MC could win against all that. I would like to add that i love both characters, before people start calling me a fanboy

oh and BTW: this is probably for those youngins who never played Metroid, Samus is a chick, so stop referring her to "him" and "his"

Tkf5000
08-18-2002, 11:00 AM
well graphicwise cheif wins. and IF samus could win (which he wouldnt) it owuldnt be fair. samus= unrelistic super robot lady thing. cheif= well trained human with a metal suit that carry only 2 guns and some grenades. cheif was fighting when he ws 6. and samus just came out of nowere and became some super soldier with all the big gizmos and fake crap.

El Gaucho Goof
08-18-2002, 11:36 AM
well graphicwise cheif wins. and IF samus could win (which he wouldnt) it owuldnt be fair. samus= unrelistic super robot lady thing. cheif= well trained human with a metal suit that carry only 2 guns and some grenades. cheif was fighting when he ws 6. and samus just came out of nowere and became some super soldier with all the big gizmos and fake crap.

Can we stop referring to Samus as a "he", I mean Nintendo broke grounds when they revealed she was a chick at the end of the game.

I don't think Metroid is a super robot, I think the suit is bounded to her for some reason or another. And she didn't come out of no where, Samus is some 14 years old game wise.

SiLvEr_ShAdOw_X
08-18-2002, 11:42 AM

Those are the low-res screens. You should look for the high-res ones.

Tkf5000
08-18-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by El Gaucho Goof

Can we stop referring to Samus as a "he", I mean Nintendo broke grounds when they revealed she was a chick at the end of the game.

I don't think Metroid is a super robot, I think the suit is bounded to her for some reason or another. And she didn't come out of no where, Samus is some 14 years old game wise. it looks like a he. SHE (happy?) has frikin boobson her shoulders lol. and gamewise is nothing. i mean history wise for the characters. and she is a super robot thing. she has a suit that makes her all secial xray vison. cheif keeps it real. and ur a nintendo fanyboy so of course ur guna choose nintendo. look at ur sig!

y2kash_14
08-18-2002, 07:10 PM

I don't think Metroid is a super robot, I think the suit is bounded to her for some reason or another. And she didn't come out of no where, Samus is some 14 years old game wise.

Metroids are the name of the Aliens she fights....

and seriously TKF i expected better from a vet poster like you, calling people nintendo fanboys just because they are saying Samus would win. oh and Samus isn't a robot, she is wearing a kind of Cyber Suit just like the cheif

El Gaucho Goof
08-18-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

Metroids are the name of the Aliens she fights....

and seriously TKF i expected better from a vet poster like you, calling people nintendo fanboys just because they are saying Samus would win. oh and Samus isn't a robot, she is wearing a kind of Cyber Suit just like the cheif

I'm sorry, I know that Metroid is the alien race, but I generally call Samus that for the same reason people usually call Link Zelda. You associate the main character with the title of the game well atleast I do.

As for TFK, you have a Halo avatar and sig would that make you a Halo fanboy? If so, can your opinion really be valid in this discussion? I think not.

And just for the record, my sig is of Mario not of other Nintendo characters. If anything that would make me a Mario fanboy and not Nintendo's. I personally don't care for many of their franchises. I have never played Metroid and really not looking forward to Prime too much.

VenoM
08-18-2002, 07:45 PM
Metroid prime is gonna OWN JOOO TFK!!!!! :D j/king

samus isnt a robot by the way its suit a much better suit then MC's as well....MC's suit has nothing on it but shields...thats all...samus has all sorts of crap on hers.....you should actually play metroid before ya bash it......its one of the best series ever made....super metroid is still one of my fav games of all time....its a master piece...your probably young and ya dont know much about the metroid series since your first system was probably a playstation i figure......give it a chance.......and yea...samus would tear MC up :D

xbox_elf
08-18-2002, 08:10 PM
how does master chief use the restroom?in his suit?

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 10:17 AM
same question for samus. i think cheif has a toilet. hes not unsanitary like samus. i think samus wears i diaper. and el gaucho how do u know samus would win if u never played a metroid game? thats gota be the stupidest thing i heard today.and correction i dont have a halo sig, i got a halo coundown to trailer sig. ha! and venom. at least mc is realistic. unlike samus. i could say that some otehr fake person with all the super gizmos and flying and lasers would win. like superman or something. and mc is just a well trained guy in armor. see the difference. fake and not fake?

VenoM
08-19-2002, 04:13 PM
same question for samus. i think cheif has a toilet. hes not unsanitary like samus. i think samus wears i diaper. and el gaucho how do u know samus would win if u never played a metroid game? thats gota be the stupidest thing i heard today.and correction i dont have a halo sig, i got a halo coundown to trailer sig. ha! and venom. at least mc is realistic. unlike samus. i could say that some otehr fake person with all the super gizmos and flying and lasers would win. like superman or something. and mc is just a well trained guy in armor. see the difference. fake and not fake?

MC realistic??...no way...hes a cyborg not a simple human in armor..hes half human and machine....which is not "realistic" ...and it doesnt really matter since halo and metroid take place far in the future.....how do we know that it wont be a reality far in the future...so the fake and not fake thing wouldnt matter

Sodacider
08-19-2002, 04:28 PM
As for TFK, you have a Halo avatar and sig would that make you a Halo fanboy? If so, can your opinion really be valid in this discussion? I think not.

Of course his opinion counts. Metroid fanboys are the ones saying Samus would win, and people who like Halo are the ones saying MC would win. That's all this thread is. There's no REAL comparison, it's a point of 'whos more popular' and his opinion counts probably more than your own.

Dre
08-19-2002, 04:30 PM
This thread is hucking filarious!! But really.. I think MC and Samus are the perfect match for each other. They both kick alien ass and Samus has those boob shoulders too :D

y2kash_14
08-19-2002, 04:59 PM

Of course his opinion counts. Metroid fanboys are the ones saying Samus would win, and people who like Halo are the ones saying MC would win. That's all this thread is. There's no REAL comparison, it's a point of 'whos more popular' and his opinion counts probably more than your own.

thats wrong......i enjoyed Halo more than the Metroid Games, but i say Samus cuz she got all the hardware to beat down on Cheif

Sodacider
08-19-2002, 05:00 PM

thats wrong......i enjoyed Halo more than the Metroid Games, but i say Samus cuz she got all the hardware to beat down on Cheif

fair enough

pounder
08-19-2002, 06:36 PM
i say max payne would waste them both..he took out a whole mob and a couple of weird alien things are no match for him..lol jk

this thread is hilarious..and i do think MC would win..cyborg from hell..plus MC's suit is beefed up in halo 2 so who knows what it can do..jump run make cafe late? who knows.. :cool:

Anthony4sho
08-19-2002, 06:52 PM
the master cheif is not slow. If anybody has a read the book then they should kno that he can run up burstz of 52mph. Plus he can dodge maybe 2 or 3 bulletz. I think the MC is stronger than samus. But if they did fight all the chief has to do is dodge samus'z shot and when samus chargez up again juss stick a plasma grenade on him.

y2kash_14
08-19-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Anthony4sho
the master cheif is not slow. If anybody has a read the book then they should kno that he can run up burstz of 52mph. Plus he can dodge maybe 2 or 3 bulletz. I think the MC is stronger than samus. But if they did fight all the chief has to do is dodge samus'z shot and when samus chargez up again juss stick a plasma grenade on him.

I may have never read the book, but the book Master Cheif and the game Master Cheif don't seem like the same person. The game Master Cheif moves slow (well way slower than 52 mph). Samus could clown him with her Speed Dash, her charge up shot isn't her only move. And for the love of God Samus is a girl.

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 11:03 AM

I may have never read the book, but the book Master Cheif and the game Master Cheif don't seem like the same person. The game Master Cheif moves slow (well way slower than 52 mph). Samus could clown him with her Speed Dash, her charge up shot isn't her only move. And for the love of God Samus is a girl. yea he doeasnt run 52 mph in the game. he would be all wore out and tired. he runs at a good pace. hes not all fake like samus running 200000mph never tired blowing up planets and flying and everything else u people say he can do. and samus doesnt look like a girl. girls have boobs unlike samus.

xboxfan
08-20-2002, 11:19 AM
I think mc would win, if you read the book it tells you that his reflexes are 10x times better than regular human. If samus was going really fast, mc would see him going in slow mo and then whip his sorry @ss. Those who read the book know what i am talking about.

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 11:29 AM
finally somebody who knows what they are talking about. everybody else here are all gamecube fanboys, with gamecube sigs. and mc doesnt even have shield. she would be dead after like 2 rounds from an assault rifle.

JJaX
08-20-2002, 12:48 PM
Metroid prime is gonna OWN JOOO TFK!!!!! :D j/king

samus isnt a robot by the way its suit a much better suit then MC's as well....MC's suit has nothing on it but shields...thats all...samus has all sorts of crap on hers.....you should actually play metroid before ya bash it

You should actually take your own advice and get some backround info before you open your mouth.

MC realistic??...no way...hes a cyborg not a simple human in armor..hes half human and machine....which is not "realistic"

Actually he's a geneticly engineered super soilder who knows nothing more than combat, once given an order he will complete the mission by any means necessary. Given a suit that increases his strength and agilty. Regulates his health and has covenant shield technology. He can leave the suit if he wanted to. If the suit was binded to him forever he would be a "cyborg"
Other soilders that were not part of the spartan project tried on simular suits and there bones shattered from the speed and power.

Originally posted by xboxfan
I think mc would win, if you read the book it tells you that his reflexes are 10x times better than regular human. If samus was going really fast, mc would see him going in slow mo and then whip his sorry @ss. Those who read the book know what i am talking about.

Thank you.........

I kept reading Venoms post and they are all Bull. If he had read the book he would know its not just a suit with shields. :rolleyes:

He's gotta get his fact straight.

symposiumx
08-20-2002, 02:33 PM
let's call it a truece.

Graphically, Halo 2 is much better.

I feel that the origianl Metroid game broke grounds for developers and gamers alike. If not for games such as these, we may not even have a Master Chief to salute.

JJaX
08-20-2002, 02:51 PM
Oh no doubt, the metroid games kick ass. And metroid prime will be excellent.

y2kash_14
08-20-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Actually he's a geneticly engineered super soilder who knows nothing more than combat, once given an order he will complete the mission by any means necessary.

hehe, Master Cheif is Captain Keyes biatch:D Anyways this thread is getting old, we're only repeating ourselves over and over :)

VenoM
08-20-2002, 03:52 PM
well..were not talking about thet book here were talking about the game..seems like the book and game are very different...it has been reported that MC is a cyborg...dont know in that book but in the game he is...either way samus would destroy MC...samus has very many weapons and powers built internally into her suit and as far as in the game...all MC has are guns and a shield....and i dont get why tkf keeps mentioning fake fake fake........wake up....its all fake....as you claim and everyone else...MC a super solider?...oh yea thats so realistic:rolleyes: and can run 52 mph...yea..very realistic.....fact is...its all fake....samus and MC are fake:rolleyes: .......i say actually play metroid you'll see why i say samus would kill MC easily...you youngsters just never had a chance to play metroid....you guys were born in the ps1 error....go back and play the old nes and super nes metroids...even the old gameboy version was great...as a gamer im telling ya to check it out..youd be missing out.....its a great series

:)

pounder
08-20-2002, 04:37 PM
LOL i was born in the commodore 64, and atari 2800 era..straight up. But there is one interesting fact here..MC is meant to kill aliens (samus) and samus is meant to kill aliens (not MC, metroids) so who has the right experience? anyways..MC would own samus with the front tire of his warthog..lol

VenoM
08-20-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by pounder
LOL i was born in the commodore 64, and atari 2800 era..straight up. But there is one interesting fact here..MC is meant to kill aliens (samus) and samus is meant to kill aliens (not MC, metroids) so who has the right experience? anyways..MC would own samus with the front tire of his warthog..lol

uhh.........samus isnt a alien....play the game

Veno
08-20-2002, 04:56 PM
If we're talking the book Master Chief, (and yes i've played the metroid games), mc would beable to dodge her beams, either stick a plasma grenade on her, snap her neck after he runs and jumps on her at 50 mph, or kick the living **** out of her in hand to hand combat, if you ever noticed, in hte metroid games she couldn't do hand to hand combat, all mc would have to do is run at her and kick the crap out of her with 10x the reflexes of a normal human being.

If we're talking the game Master Chief he could blow her up with a scorpion, run her over with a warthog, but best chances Samus would win, her suits just too beefed up and her guns are ****in huge.

Either way, it's all good, i don't give a ****, all i know is samus looks *** as hell compared to mc, so does the graphics of metroid prime.

pounder
08-20-2002, 06:36 PM

uhh.........samus isnt a alien....play the game

uh i did play the game..when i was 10..i dont worry about knowing every single fact about a video game..i have something that is called a "life" ..may want to look into it..

VenoM
08-20-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by pounder

uh i did play the game..when i was 10..i dont worry about knowing every single fact about a video game..i have something that is called a "life" ..may want to look into it..

uhh...why the hell you play a game if you cant even follow a story or pay attention to what your playing....thats like reading a book and after finishing it you still dont know crap about the book...might as well not have even played it :rolleyes: if thats how you wanna spend your so called "life" then good for you...keep wasting your time playng games you cant even or dont want to understand

pounder
08-20-2002, 07:51 PM

uhh...why the hell you play a game if you cant even follow a story or pay attention to what your playing....thats like reading a book and after finishing it you still dont know crap about the book...might as well not have even played it :rolleyes: if thats how you wanna spend your so called "life" then good for you...keep wasting your time playng games you cant even or dont want to understand

haha your hilarious..its a game, get over it..go out and meet people..why should I not bother playing it? just because i havent played metroid since I was 10 and im supposed to know that its not an alien..woopty doo..come on man get a clue..

JJaX
08-21-2002, 08:02 AM
Why is everyone insisting that MC from the book is a different MC in the game.

ITS THE SAME DUDE YOU FAT HEADS !!!!!!!

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 10:32 AM
lol. fat heads. and mc doesnt have all the guns u say venom. i was reading egm and said he (SHE!) has 3 guns, not 500 or watever u say. cheif would win by a mile. and if he were to lose (which he wouldnt) he could call in the marines for backup and woop up on samus. no matter what mc would win by a mile. a feew assault rifle rounds or a shotgun blast and samus is dead. she doesnt have any sheilds. and dont even think about saying shes faster than a bullet, cuz tha wrong. i could go play the game right now if i wanted. and i know she wont move faster than a bullet.

hero_of_time
08-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Who cares who would win who ever sits here and debates about who would win between Samus or Masterchief is a total loser. Samus would definately win in a fight her arsenal is a lot larger and she can withstand much, much more damage than master chief, and thats that. (And I know master chiefs shields recharge).

FatBox
08-18-2006, 05:13 PM
Who cares who would win who ever sits here and debates about who would win between Samus or Masterchief is a total loser. Samus would definately win in a fight her arsenal is a lot larger and she can withstand much, much more damage than master chief, and thats that. (And I know master chiefs shields recharge).
Thanks grave digger.

wulkar
08-18-2006, 05:22 PM
who ever sits here and debates about who would win between Samus or Masterchief is a total loser. ok Samus would definately win WTF

good way to contradict your self proffessor redundent

y2kash_14
08-18-2006, 07:44 PM

Probably the worst post I've ever seen.

Saten 666x1
09-09-2006, 02:51 PM
i have one thing to say samas is the ultimite bounty hunter master chief would stand no chance samas has way more of a chance she has tooken down every thing sent her way( including her self) and ppl still think a wuss who relies on stollen tecknology could beet her oh ya u guys do now that she has shields too

FatBox
09-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Ok I didn't even realise how stupid his post was until just now. Wow, if there is going to be XBA awards this year then there needs to be a category of "stupidest post" and this one would definitaly win. He starts out saying whoever debates who would win is a total loser and then he says Samus would win... WTF?

y2kash_14
09-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Ok I didn't even realise how stupid his post was until just now. Wow, if there is going to be XBA awards this year then there needs to be a category of "stupidest post" and this one would definitaly win. He starts out saying whoever debates who would win is a total loser and then he says Samus would win... WTF?

All while resurrecting a four year old thread......

and to top it off.....it's his only post

NiNeBReaKeR
09-10-2006, 08:56 AM
:rofl: