PDA

View Full Version : Main Quest\Tel Fyr

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 06:07 PM
I was palying thru the mian quest today and got to the part where u need to get the corpus cure. well i went to talk to fyr and he said i killed a inmate. i killed one before i started the mian quest, i didnt think killing a corpus momster would hurt anything. is there any way around this? plz says theres a way!

RudedogX
08-16-2002, 06:21 PM
nope, you gotta start over, everyone in fyr tells you not to kill any of the corprus monsters. Unfortunetly...you are screwed.

vamp
08-16-2002, 06:23 PM
yep your screwed try the back path

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 06:31 PM
i killed the corpus guy a long long time ago and i didnt know it would interfere. i thught they ust didnt want me to kill them. and as for the bakpath that wont work, the bakpath is just for the wraithguard part. u gotta get that yagram bagrum to make make u a new one or somethin. i forget. well im gunna kill vivic steal his writhguard, kill cauis just cuz he makes me really mad, and kill fyr himself for his armor and for not talking to me. o well their loss. i just wish fyr had the potion in his inverntory, id steal it or kill him 4 it. and no way im starting a new game. so can anyone fill me in on what happens thru the rest of the main quest. do u ever become the neverar and stuff.

Duke
08-16-2002, 07:00 PM
Are you sure he doesn't? I don't really know, I've never killed him, but it might be worth a shot. I tried once on another game, and was nowhere near strong enough.

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Are you sure he doesn'tshure he doesnt whut?