PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Fighter, the world needs one!

Reversion
08-16-2002, 09:17 PM
Some of you may think this is a stupid idea.. and thats fine i really dont mind..

But with the power of the xbox ive decided developers have no more exuses! i want to see a fighter, ,where each character fights exactly to a particular style of martial arts.. this would probably be uber hard to make ie.. how a JKD fighter would respond to a judo fighters attempt at flipping him ect ,

I think it could be done.. with time and i think if each character , say there was only 8 for development times sake had a distinctive style of martial art..

i think that game would f*cking 0wn! , seriously fighters are all the same.. the attacks look different but in the end their the same.. I wanna see ultra realism.. limbs being snapped off, fights ending in 20 seconds lol.. a way to avoid that happening tho would be to make sure the counters in the game were easier to pull off in terms of button sequences then the attacks.. then you would have this uber fight on your hands that would pwn anyone watching!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think my idea stinks or is good?

lllSmokelll
08-16-2002, 09:34 PM
hmm....ever heard of UFC Tapout???

Reversion
08-16-2002, 09:39 PM
no to be honest i never have? ill go research it...

thanks.

oh **** its ubisoft.. dude from my experience with ubisoft games on pc :| i would never ever buy a 96$(aud) game of their bug ridden filth.

they ALWAYS Push out the product in what would be called under other publishers an open beta state :\ they basicly beta test on the ppl who buy the game lol..

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 12:46 AM
I dont really care im not much for fighting games unless it is really good:)