PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Pre-order

Hilbe
11-04-2001, 10:22 AM
Does anyone know what time the amazon pre-order opens tomorrow? I want to be all fired up and ready to go when it comes online.

Thanks

mattcoxonline
11-04-2001, 10:26 AM
probably 00:00:01am

Hilbe
11-04-2001, 10:29 AM
I filled out the amazon one click shopping, so hopefully I have some speed on other people. I've already pre-ordered on comp usa but they said something like:

Due to an initial limited allocation of XBox products, our first shipment has been completely pre-ordered. Your pre-order (#XXXXXXX) has been added to our growing list of future XBox owners and will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.

However, we encourage you to keep your pre-order placement as the line is getting longer and we'd hate for you to miss out. We will be shipping on a weekly basis and will make every effort to ensure delivery prior to Christmas. If you'd like to cancel your pre-order or have questions, please contact us at sales_support@compusa.com.

Not sure when that means I'll get it.

CharlesDD2
11-04-2001, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Hilbe
I filled out the amazon one click shopping, so hopefully I have some speed on other people. I've already pre-ordered on comp usa but they said something like:

Due to an initial limited allocation of XBox products, our first shipment has been completely pre-ordered. Your pre-order (#XXXXXXX) has been added to our growing list of future XBox owners and will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.

However, we encourage you to keep your pre-order placement as the line is getting longer and we'd hate for you to miss out. We will be shipping on a weekly basis and will make every effort to ensure delivery prior to Christmas. If you'd like to cancel your pre-order or have questions, please contact us at sales_support@compusa.com.

Not sure when that means I'll get it.

As far as I know, that's basically the deli counter treatment. You'd have to know how many systems they're getting in to begin with to even give a slight judgement of when you'll get your system.