PDA

View Full Version : help! my daedric greaves disappeared!

headgamer
08-17-2002, 05:48 AM
I don't know what happened to them, but they are gone! I think I got them from the Tel Fyr wizard, and I know that there are supposed to be some on the shelf at Dren's plantation, but they are not. I must have sold the extra pair, but the mudcrab doesn't have them!

Anyone know where else I can get some other than these two places?

HG...

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 10:00 AM
south of sheogarth is a daedric shrine. it starts with a D. like Dezuntach or sumthin. its the lair of the quarra. i dont remeber his name but hes a blacksmith. he has some. and quarra has full glass. watch out tis may be a little hard if u got a wesk character.

headgamer
08-17-2002, 10:40 AM
Nah, I'm level 48 - I don't even bother sneaking up to people anymore. I just walk up to them and hew them down... But thanks for the info!

HG...

headgamer
08-17-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
south of sheogarth is a daedric shrine. it starts with a D. like Dezuntach or sumthin. its the lair of the quarra. i dont remeber his name but hes a blacksmith. he has some. and quarra has full glass. watch out tis may be a little hard if u got a wesk character.

Could you give me a better ider of its location? I am looking on the maps and not finding anything similar to what you are describing...

Thanks in advance...

HG...

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 02:12 PM
sorry abotu that that was a bad description. i will make a better one. i dont got right now. ill port a better one later.

headgamer
08-17-2002, 07:25 PM
Completely understandable TK... As bid as this game is, I am surprised you could remember THAT much off the top of your head... Look forward to hearing back from you...

HG...

vamp
08-17-2002, 07:57 PM
what house are you part of? Hopefully your televanni cause you can get some nice daedric greaves from one of the quests.

Tkf5000
08-18-2002, 11:42 AM
ok get out your map that came wit the game. look at khuul.directly right of it theres a big tower thing. thats it. go in the castle place. look for a smith. he attacks u kill him. then look around. the daedric greaves are on a box or sumthin (the downsatirs blacksmith not the enchanter upstairs). and dont worry. kill anyone. theyre vampries. u wont need them for quests. and if u get bit cure it or reload ur game. hope that helps. sorry for the late response. i had to leave. its not as complicated as i thought.

headgamer
08-18-2002, 08:31 PM
Thanks TK! It was right where you said! Some good stuff in there for "procuring"...

;)

HG...

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by headgamer
Thanks TK! It was right where you said! woa it was! i thougt u woulndt be able to find it. and i havent been to that place in like a month or two. im suprised i rmemberred that.

BullitNC
08-20-2002, 11:29 PM
Hey man, stuff just dissapears in the game. It happened to me on my 1st character. I lost several real nice items. I didn't sell/drop/them anywhere, they just get lost in the game. It's just another bug.

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 01:22 AM
ok get out your map that came wit the game. look at khuul.directly right of it theres a big tower thing. thats it. go in the castle place. look for a smith. he attacks u kill him. then look around. the daedric greaves are on a box or sumthin (the downsatirs blacksmith not the enchanter upstairs). and dont worry. kill anyone. theyre vampries. u wont need them for quests. and if u get bit cure it or reload ur game. hope that helps. sorry for the late response. i had to leave. its not as complicated as i thought.
To Dr. TKf5000 :
I killed some vampires before ...but If I got bitten by one how do I know I became one....and what type of medication do I need to become a human.....thanxxx....

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 11:38 AM
well first of all youll get a disease. a rather good disease. it restores fatigue 1 point per second. u go along thinking o yea this si cool. and then u wake up after 3 days, u had a nightmare. then your are a vampire. and it is up to you to find your clan and clan hq. theres 3 clans. im mot going to explain the affects tho. ive done it before and it a lot of typing. then if u want to u can cure urself. i froget what god it is but a god heals u. in bal ur. you are directed there by reading the book vampires of vanderfell II, a very rare book. you will do a task for him and then report back and take the cure. and ur cured, and u cant become a vampire again. there are 17 vampire quests. 3 are clan specific and the other 8 are open to vampires in general. and u can get a special sword if u have goldbrand, see the thraed titled great objects in the game or whatever. and the 3 clans are audne,berne,and quarra. each have some additional stats. audne are mages, berne are theives, and quarra are warriors.

vamp
08-21-2002, 12:05 PM
the book that tells u where to go to be cured of vampirism is called "the private papers of galur rithari, buoyant amriger". But dont even bother becoming a vamp unless you have the boots of blinding speed because there is no fast travel.

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 09:15 PM
well first of all youll get a disease. a rather good disease. it restores fatigue 1 point per second. u go along thinking o yea this si cool. and then u wake up after 3 days, u had a nightmare. then your are a vampire. and it is up to you to find your clan and clan hq. theres 3 clans. im mot going to explain the affects tho. ive done it before and it a lot of typing. then if u want to u can cure urself. i froget what god it is but a god heals u. in bal ur. you are directed there by reading the book vampires of vanderfell II, a very rare book. you will do a task for him and then report back and take the cure. and ur cured, and u cant become a vampire again. there are 17 vampire quests. 3 are clan specific and the other 8 are open to vampires in general. and u can get a special sword if u have goldbrand, see the thraed titled great objects in the game or whatever. and the 3 clans are audne,berne,and quarra. each have some additional stats. audne are mages, berne are theives, and quarra are warriors.
You are the Doctor in this game....:cool:

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by vamp
the book that tells u where to go to be cured of vampirism is called "the private papers of galur rithari, buoyant amriger". But dont even bother becoming a vamp unless you have the boots of blinding speed because there is no fast travel.
and You are the Emperor......:) thanx maaan....

masterchief2064
08-24-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by vamp

Where do you get the boots of blinding speed???

Tkf5000
08-24-2002, 12:19 PM
or u can enchant some clothes too make u go fast. like i did. then drop all ur unnecesary stuff and drop a mark so u can recall there anytime (most likely ur vampire base) and after u do some vampire quests u get a amulet that takes u to ur base. i have speed 100 and with some enchated clothes my guy can run like crazy evern tho he has like 500 lbs.