PDA

View Full Version : Doom III expectations

y2jkol
08-17-2002, 07:37 AM
I have heard of the whole Doom series but never had a chance to play any of them. So if you could give me a breif run down of what its about that would be great!! And how do you think it will be on the xbox, like is there any comparison to halo with multiplayer and large worlds? Thanks in advance!!

Snapple
08-17-2002, 07:45 AM
i cant relly remmeber what the story line is i think its like they crashed on a planet our something and all these aliens come:D like i said i cant really remmember:o

i think doom will use almost all of xbox abillitys but i think the game will still be single player no mutli or nothing like that

FuNkY mOnK
08-17-2002, 07:51 AM
I believe it was a gateway setup from the world doom and they transported themselves via these gateways to infiltrate the human world, and used people and marines as slaves and grinding meat. how true they stay to the roots i have no idea.You know the rest, Kill or be killed.

AmpedRider
08-17-2002, 08:19 AM
i think itz the gateway thing too, i havent played doom since the first one hehe

dougi3000
08-17-2002, 10:26 AM
ya.. and then you die at the end, and go to hell.
In hell, you kill everything. :P

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 10:56 AM
im not quite sure i think the game will be ok. not a keeper for me but a rental no doubt about it!:)