PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Rumors: A MUST READ!!!

faceoff508
08-17-2002, 08:35 AM
http://www.xboxgamers.com/newspro/f...29525271,41506,
This site knew that Dino Crisis would be coming excluisivly to the Xbox before anyone else. The rumor that they put up came true. So these rumors below might become fact.

Dead or Alive 4 at TGS

We have just received word from our sources in Japan that the unveiling of Tecmo’s next instalment in the superb fighting series will be at this years Tokyo Games Show. The show will be opening around the 21st of September and will run for 3 days – We’ll keep you posted and will be doing live updates during the day!

Yu Suzuki’s New Baby to Look Astounding?[B/]

Remember a while back when we brought you guys a story about NVIDIA’s great new tools for videogame creators to use that can give developers the power to create in-game ‘Final Fantasy – The Movie’ graphics with ease? Well, it seems that our very own Virtua Fighter/Shenmue (among other amazing titles) creator, Yu Suzuki has picked up on these tools. This is what he said when he heard the news “Cg is what we’ve been waiting for. The hardware evolution brought amazing visual expression but the process to drive hardware forward became painfully complicated. With the Cg compiler, very sophisticated visual expression can be coded with a simple language. We see Nvidia opening up a new era where human creativity is directly driving the hardware.” Could we see the next Shenmue or Virtua Fighter on the Xbox looking better than the Final Fantasy Movie? We certainly hope so!!!

[B]Microsoft to Announce At Least 2 New Titles At X02 Europe[B/]

Our inside contacts at Microsoft HQ have informed us that Microsoft is ready to unveil at least 2 new xbox titles at the upcoming X02 Europe event. We will, as always keep you posted during the event as we will be attending and will send back any news that we get on such titles!

[B]Crash Bandicoot Returns to Xbox[B/]

It appears that we will be seeing a new Crash Bandicoot title on our beloved Xbox within the next year. Many of our readers won’t be that bothered to hear of this news but you will like to hear that this time around, Crash will be trying completely new ideas and will not just be about collecting apples! We’ll keep you posted in the coming weeks of any progress!

[B]UK Based Developer Works On Xbox-Exclusive Jet-Ski title

News of one of UK’s finest developers working on a Wave Race-type game exclusively for Xbox has hit me this week. What intrigues us most is that the title is currently planned as a major Xbox Live title. Hmm, sun, sea and Xbox Live….what else do you want?

An Online Xbox-Exclusive Skating Title?

Our next title is so secret that if we even mention the developer/publisher’s name, the Big M would be at our doorsteps immediately! The titles currently in development for Xbox Live is an online skate-boarding title but what is interesting about the title is the way you’ll be able to play online. It appears that you’ll be able to create your own skater, accustomed to your liking and then rip it up in an online skate park where you will compete with other players from around the globe! We’ll keep you guys up-to-date with this title when it’s finally announced!

Snapple
08-17-2002, 08:43 AM
i just read the doa4 one and i dont understand it:o

faceoff508
08-17-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
i just read the doa4 one and i dont understand it:o

What dont you get?

DOA4 might be anounced at TGS ( something like E3 but gamers are allowed in) Tecmo might show off screens, anounce which console its going to be on, etc.

Snapple
08-17-2002, 08:52 AM
i hope its the box:D

AmpedRider
08-17-2002, 08:55 AM
i hope so too

faceoff508
08-17-2002, 08:58 AM
Cant wait to see what the two new Xbox games are... Hope this rumor is true. If it is it would be great.

MixMasta
08-17-2002, 09:01 AM
didnt xo2 happen?? and werent those two game halo 2 and project gotham 2??

Snapple
08-17-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Monky
i hope so too

the chanses are that it is seeing there succes with graphics and all with the box

faceoff508
08-17-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by MixMasta
didnt xo2 happen?? and werent those two game halo 2 and project gotham 2??

XO2 Europe not XO2 in the US.

rebeltide0024
08-17-2002, 11:41 AM
I dont see why in the world DOA4 would go back down from XBox to being exclusive on another console. Just doesnt make any sense.

Whisper
08-17-2002, 12:00 PM
sure it makes sense... PS2 outselles XBOX, perfect marketing sense

faceoff508
08-17-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by rebeltide0024
I dont see why in the world DOA4 would go back down from XBox to being exclusive on another console. Just doesnt make any sense.

Because DOA3 was the best selling game in the DOA seris. Duh?

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 12:38 PM
*Im wishing and hoping waiting and preying*:D

faceoff508
08-17-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
*Im wishing and hoping waiting and preying*:D

We all are!!

Frorrari
08-17-2002, 01:30 PM
At least one of the new games MS will announce on XO2 is Rallisport 2, I'm pretty sure... And maybe the other DICE project. Can you say: Motocross Madness 3? Or maybe Amped 2.. Will be interesting to see... This fall will bring a whole bunch of games to the public and a bunch of big new announcments! Woohoo :D

hook-worm J
08-17-2002, 01:43 PM
Oh man, I hope they make a Rallisport 2. That alone would brighten my day.

faceoff508
08-17-2002, 04:54 PM
I didnt think Ralisport was that good. I thought PGR was much better.

mrmp3
08-17-2002, 07:01 PM
I agree with Faceoff I rented PGR the other day and after a couple races had some pretty heated races. The single player is great and the multiplayer is not too bad. However, I think Rallisport has the better Multiplayer. Signing off...