PDA

View Full Version : Brainwashing at it's best...

Highlite23
08-17-2002, 09:38 AM
I really don't care what system anyone prefers, or waht games they like. It's up to you, have fun. But...

I go to Game Stop to pick up my copy of 2K3 and the kid automatically hands me a PS2 version...:confused:

Now I could be considered the "NORM" of this particular GS, but thats ok. So i say , NO, the XBOX version.

So i'm browsing and another guy comes in and asks for a copy of 2K3 for PS2 and the kid gets it for him. The guy is all excited when i here him say, "I just can't wait anymore for the XBOX version, i got to play"

And the little twit doesn't say anything!!!:mad:

So i walk over and just hold my copy in front of the guys face,"It's out?" he says, and the kid immediatlly says, "Oh i didn't know we got it in"

"So were did i get mine?" at this point he's just an idiot in a no win situation, the guys ****ed at him , he looks like a fool, and why?

Just because YOU like PS2 better, bunky? Give it up people, like i said, play what you like give up your opinion in a logical manner and it will be fine for everyone.:)

Hugh_Jass
08-17-2002, 10:15 AM
It might be a grassroots marketing ploy, but I think it's more likely the employee is a minimum wage slave who isn't too bright or just doesn't care.

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
It might be a grassroots marketing ploy, but I think it's more likely the employee is a minimum wage slave who isn't too bright or just doesn't care. haha nice one hughjass thats probablly the reason. also those crackheads that think play station 2 is better because they never even seen an xbox before or havent played it. God damn that ****es me off:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Creator
08-17-2002, 11:01 AM
Damm I hate those looser, when will this ever end

rebeltide0024
08-17-2002, 11:36 AM
It will end when Sony like Soviet Russia begins to crumble a few years into Xbox 2, and when J Allard will say "Kaz, tear down your online gaming service wall!" :mad: