PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2?

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 11:30 AM
Hi all, i was wondering if halo 2 will have any different multiplayer modes like botmatches in unreal etc. and when is halo 2 supposed to be out?:eek: :eek: :eek:

JADE8704
08-17-2002, 11:59 AM
supposedly you can play as covenant forces in XBL multiplayer...:)

Whisper
08-17-2002, 12:02 PM
but the covenant are weeeeeeak .. the flood baby thatd be fun :cool:

JADE8704
08-17-2002, 12:03 PM
maybe when you play as the covenant online, you will have the same health as all the other master chiefs :cool:

Markus_Kalarkus
08-17-2002, 12:35 PM
how could you say that covenant suck???? they are strong and smart. At least the elites are. they have the same health as us anyway. if an elite shot you with the assualt rifle as many times as you did to him you would both die. you both have shields that regenerate and everything.A couple black and gold elites could take out tons of flood without ease especcially on legendary!!! if you have ever seen a black or gold elite on heroic or legendary you will know what i mean so dont ever say the covenant are weak there good!! in halo 1 if you got to choose between humans and covenant id pick covenant any day.Being a grunt or elite would rock and having grunts and elites on your team would be wicked, id be unstoppable:cool:

Slacker
08-17-2002, 09:14 PM
If you can play Covenant Characters on XBL that will be AWESOME, of course My first thought was playing a Hunter, but Hunters are Weak even on Legendary IMO but like said before playing an ELITE would RULE , I hope you can,

OMG! you could form Covenant Squads Like 4 Hunters 8 Elites 16 Grunts (or whatever Combo you desire or XbL will allow

lllSmokelll
08-17-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
how could you say that covenant suck???? they are strong and smart. At least the elites are. they have the same health as us anyway. if an elite shot you with the assualt rifle as many times as you did to him you would both die. you both have shields that regenerate and everything.A couple black and gold elites could take out tons of flood without ease especcially on legendary!!! if you have ever seen a black or gold elite on heroic or legendary you will know what i mean so dont ever say the covenant are weak there good!! in halo 1 if you got to choose between humans and covenant id pick covenant any day.Being a grunt or elite would rock and having grunts and elites on your team would be wicked, id be unstoppable:cool:
The covenent suck!

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 09:26 PM
theres not much news on this game. all that bungies really said is that its xbox live compatible, it will have the old guns,plus new ones, double the vehicle count, and some other things. but ti wont be out until holdiay season 2003.:( and im sure the date will change some.

Markus_Kalarkus
08-19-2002, 01:05 PM
Goldberg covenant dont suck!!! well think what u wanna anyway. and also that would be cool forming a squad of covenant!!:cool:

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 01:16 PM
yea forming a covenent team would be cool. expecially playing as hunters or the grunts with those big guns that self destruct. cheif would be charging at u in his warthog and u just shoot him once and blow up cheif and his warthog.

xboxtito
08-19-2002, 01:28 PM
Forming a squad of covenant a good idea

Whisper
08-19-2002, 01:32 PM
their weapons are weaker than the humans... and the flood used human weapons

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
their weapons are weaker than the humans...not neccesarily. like the plasma rifle. its not as strong as say the shotgun but it freezes. and the ghost. it probly only has 1/4 the amount of fire power as the warthog but it freezes. and the plasma pistol is one of the weakest weapons in the game, unless u give it a second to charge. every weapon is better in some way. thats anothr good thing about halo.

Dre
08-19-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
not neccesarily. like the plasma rifle. its not as strong as say the shotgun but it freezes. and the ghost. it probly only has 1/4 the amount of fire power as the warthog but it freezes. and the plasma pistol is one of the weakest weapons in the game, unless u give it a second to charge. every weapon is better in some way. thats anothr good thing about halo.

You make a very good point TKF. Every weapon has its own time when it is the best weapon to be used...at least in single player.

One thing that urks me a bit is missions where you are getting dropped off on a ship or something. Can someone please tell me why the chief wouldn't completely fill up his ammo supply and grenades for whatever he's carrying?