PDA

View Full Version : ~A Question About Hunter.

cityson
08-17-2002, 11:58 AM
Hey buddies :) ,

I just got Hunter 2 days ago and I am already in the level "Playground".....I was just wondering, once I beated the game, can I still play the old levels???? Like, is there a level selection screen in the game???? I really want to know cuz if I can't play the old levels back, this game has no replay value!!! I don't want to start another new game!!!

Thanks very much. :)

Snapple
08-17-2002, 04:52 PM
no you have to play the game threw to get to the levels you want

cityson
08-17-2002, 07:01 PM
So you mean I have to beat everything then there will be a level selection screen available???? Is that what you mean? :D

Sorry for the misunderstanding Xboxfan. :)

Snapple
08-17-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by cityson
So you mean I have to beat everything then there will be a level selection screen available???? Is that what you mean? :D

Sorry for the misunderstanding Xboxfan. :)
NO THERE IS NO LEVEL SELECT SCREENso if you want to play a certin level you have to play the whole game threw again:eek: and im not 100% shure but i think thats right:D

cityson
08-17-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38

NO THERE IS NO LEVEL SELECT SCREENso if you want to play a certin level you have to play the whole game threw again:eek: and im not 100% shure but i think thats right:D

Wow! You don't have to be so mad:rolleyes: , but thanks alot for clearfying!!!! :) :) :)

Underdog
08-17-2002, 09:48 PM
You could make a new save at the end of each level. Then if you wanted to play a certain level just load an old save point.

Just an idea.;)

Snapple
08-17-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Chris-XBA
You could make a new save at the end of each level. Then if you wanted to play a certain level just load an old save point.

Just an idea.;)
awsome idea chris and cityson i wasnt mad i just wanted to make it really clear if you know what i mean;)

EHWfedPres
08-21-2002, 08:55 PM
Thats what I did when i first bought it...I went thru the game saving at a new slot every time so I could play any level I want at any time. I just popped the game in and fought the teddy bear boss earlier today...with a flamethrower. :cool:

Snapple
08-22-2002, 07:15 AM
i bet that takes up tons of ****ing room thow:eek:

Duke
08-22-2002, 11:10 AM
I haven't had much trouble with running out of room. Of course I haven't put much music on. I've yet to see anyone run out of blocks.

borka105
08-22-2002, 01:15 PM
CITYSON YES YOU CAN REPLAY ANY LEVEL YOU WANT. EVERY SAVE POINT is the beginning of a new level. So load any save point you want, and that's the beginnig of the level.

BTW, you are no where close to the end.

Also this game has made replay value for the fact that- Every character is different in their melee weapons and abilities. The game has 4 player co-op.

-Borka105

Snapple
08-22-2002, 05:26 PM
i have music in my memmory and i have like a 2 hour long cd in the memory and it takes up alot of space but when i look at the harddrive that avalibe there still maximum space left:confused:

borka105
08-22-2002, 05:32 PM
that's because the xbox hard drive is so large that the 2hour cd takes up minimal room compared to how big the xbox harddrive is.

-Borka105

Snapple
08-22-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by borka105
that's because the xbox hard drive is so large that the 2hour cd takes up minimal room compared to how big the xbox harddrive is.

-Borka105

man i cant wait till i drop it down like 1 of:D

flyrus
09-02-2002, 01:13 PM
I traded my Hunter with MotoGP 3 weeks ago....I was stuck in the Teddy level....So pi55ed off....