PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Rate Madden 2003?

robnyack
08-17-2002, 04:19 PM
How do you rate Madden 2003?

CrazyCougar
08-17-2002, 05:57 PM
I have to give madden a thumbs up on another solid game. The only thing it is lacking is the dang online feature. Darn you EA!!! But hopefully there will be an update for the game come Novemeber, ya never know.

Anyhow, I still love the import feature of bringing in your NCAA draft class!!!!! That rocks!! And gameplay is solid as is the franchise mode. Thumbs up as usual.

But get 2K3!!!!!!!!!!! Its da bomb!!!!!

robnyack
08-17-2002, 09:53 PM
I had to give Madden a 7, mainly because of no online play. If it had online play, I would probably rate it somewhere between an 8 and a 9.

Snapple
08-18-2002, 09:09 AM
i would give madden a 5 cause well fever beats almost everything of madden:D

Select50
08-25-2002, 04:45 PM
come on now people.. besides not being able to play online.. what else can you ask from madden 2003??? the tackeling is incredible.. all the new features are flawless... and the Ai is very challenging.. all this makes madden 2003 the best game out there.. what can they do to make it better next year??

BigGamer X
08-25-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Select50
come on now people.. besides not being able to play online.. what else can you ask from madden 2003??? the tackeling is incredible.. all the new features are flawless... and the Ai is very challenging.. all this makes madden 2003 the best game out there.. what can they do to make it better next year?? Add online, that is all:) ......not really how about not just porting the graphics over? (with better resolution) They could do so much better.......in graphics. Gameplay wise you can't beat it, maybe tie it.

robnyack
08-26-2002, 05:17 PM
you act as if no online play is no big deal......YOU ARE WRONG! Online play is a HUGE deal.

You have two games, both very good football games, one has online play, one does not have online play. Which one you going to buy?

also, madden seems a little too easy and their franchise mode has taken a backseat to NFL2k3, and for me the franchise mode is what football gaming is all about.

KingAvi2k3
08-31-2002, 12:06 PM
Everyone know Madden is history now. Sega sport taken over again. EAsport need to retire it football video game. Well, good for kids!

Select50
08-31-2002, 09:58 PM
LOL... NFL2k3 is NOT a good game.. me and my buddies rented both of them... madden won in our eyes.. and everyone else's eyes that i know... segas games visually are so bad.. anyways.. what is wrong with madden's franchise mode.. having players increase or decrease their skills as the year goes on depending on how they play.. how can you beat that?? wow.. dont hate on madden

CrazyCougar
09-03-2002, 03:49 PM
Hey Select dont hate on 2K3 either. Sega has boosted there level of the game to Maddens level for the first time. Its fine you have an opinion Madden is a better game and I like Madden too. But I really like 2k3 also and as for this year it beats out Madden by a slim margin for being the better game.

As for visuals from Sega? YEAH RIGHT! they are just as good as Maddens if not better in some aspects. Sega has always taken pride on there sports games looking outstanding and 2k3 is no exception. Take a look at the baseball titles this year. World Series blows everyhting out of the water...Triple Play??? Oh my word that is the worst baseball game EA has ever released. Graphics and gameplay were horrible.

So basically if ya dont want Madden ripped then don't rip 2k3 apart.