PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Starfighter Question

ALC
08-17-2002, 06:10 PM
I've got a few questions about hidden objectives.. I really want the slave 1 but I'm having some problems..

Any help would be much appreciated:

-On Mission 7: Hammer & Anvil, what IS the hidden objective?

-On The second-to-last training misison: Secondary Weapons; how do you defeat jenkins in the dogfight at the end with your lasers disabled? I couldnt seem to hit him properly with bombs, and quentin is an awful marksman.

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 10:05 PM
i dont really remeber. i beat the game. the secondaries are just ectra objectives to unlock stuff. just ebat the game. then put in th code if u ddont have everyting. im sure theres a code sumwhere.

ALC
08-17-2002, 10:26 PM
bah! I know there's a cheat, but I wanna do it myseeellllllf! :)

Tkf5000
08-18-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by ALC
bah! I know there's a cheat, but I wanna do it myseeellllllf! :) thats y u beat the game. and then ur to lazy to go play all the levels again so put in the code. then u dont gotat worrie. ulll have all the xtra levels and ships and movies and crap.

ALC
08-18-2002, 02:08 PM
C'mon though, I've come this far.. Only 2 levels left!
Does anyone out there have an answer?

cityson
08-18-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by ALC
C'mon though, I've come this far.. Only 2 levels left!
Does anyone out there have an answer?

Just put the frickin' code!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ALC
08-18-2002, 02:58 PM
:confused: nevaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I refuse to cheat at jedi starfighter until i've beaten it!!

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 10:32 AM
THATS WHY U BEAT THE GAME AND THEN U PUT IN THE CODE FOR THE EXTRA STUFF!!!
did that make it clear??

ALC
08-20-2002, 01:42 AM
FFS! I havent beaten it yet!! I still need to complete those two hidden objectives! jeebus

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 11:17 AM
u dont need to complete them i dont think. those are for unlocking stuff. u can still go to the next level. u ju dont get the unlokcable thing. then when u beat the game put in the code. or if u need to do the hidden objectives put in the coe. and hen play thru the rest of the game, just skip the level u cant beat. ir go to www.gamefaqs.com and vote, then looks for a guie.

ALC
08-20-2002, 03:54 PM
Tkf5000, I've read the guides before, but they don't have any tips for the training missions, and for mission 7, they say the hidden objective is "destroy the 3 TF Freighters", and there aren't any in the mission! :( But thanks for trying :s.. In case you guys didn't get my drift before, I didn't want to use codes until I had unlocked everything at least once.

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by ALC
Tkf5000, I've read the guides before, but they don't have any tips for the training missions, and for mission 7, they say the hidden objective is "destroy the 3 TF Freighters", and there aren't any in the mission! :( But thanks for trying :s.. In case you guys didn't get my drift before, I didn't want to use codes until I had unlocked everything at least once. u only unlock everything once. u dont unlock it 2 times! ok listen to me for a second, im gunna make it nice and clear. BEAT THE GAME, IGNORING THE EXTRA THINGS U CANT DO! THEN PUT IN THE CODE AND GET THE EXTRAS. THEN IF U WANT PLAY THROUGH THE GAME AGAIN WITH UNLOKCABLE SHIPS. THEN U CAN DO THE HIDDEN ONJECTIVES U DIDNT FINISH.

ALC
08-21-2002, 11:00 PM
**** THIS ****! NOOOO!

Jesus christ. Nevermind. Ignore this thread. Forget it was here. I'll ask somewhere else.

Duke
08-22-2002, 11:12 AM
Wow, pretty heated forum for a simple question. If you still want to know, I'm pretty sure the most recent OXM listed 'em all. Anyway pm me with your questions if you still want to know, and if they're there I'll give 'em to ya.