PDA

View Full Version : DTA Mini Games

Snail man
08-17-2002, 06:17 PM
Hey Jus wonderin does anyone know what kind of Mini gamesare on Dead to Rights.I have no clue and I would like to know before I buy it.

Snapple
08-17-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Snail man
Hey Jus wonderin does anyone know what kind of Mini gamesare on Dead to Rights.I have no clue and I would like to know before I buy it.
its not like a option menu thing or nothing its like mini games to dearm a bomb and like to brib a striper

btw:please dont tell me your judgeing this game by the mini-games cause if you are then your a complete idiot:D

Snail man
08-17-2002, 06:23 PM
Noooooo I said JUS WONDERIN:eek:

KviK
08-17-2002, 06:29 PM
You want mini-games ? Buy fuzion frenzy at a pawn shop for like 10% ... there is 50 mini games which chicks dig and its 4 players. That game is a chick magnet

lllSmokelll
08-17-2002, 08:31 PM
DTA???? isnt it DTR???

Adidac_X
08-17-2002, 08:52 PM
there are a lot of mini games in DtR I would know, I have already played it. The very first mini game you come too is where you have to hotwire a forklift. Basically a little white line goes in a circle. around the circle is white and grey. You want to stop the white line in the gray. It gets harder as the game goes on. The second you control a stripper. Basically you press the button that it shows on the screen when it is in the box. Then there is a boxing match, arm wrestling, a punching thing and weight lifting. There are many more but I dont want to spoil it all.