PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh...Not AGAIN!!!

Xtopia
08-17-2002, 07:57 PM
Man, Im getting mad! I don't remember why, but earlier in my game I had to go to the Yingling Manor to steal some papers...Well while I was there...I encountered a cage of rats. And I killed em. Later for House Hiallua I was given the quest to go kill ONLY the diseased rats...while I killed em all. So I can't complete some of the Hiallu quests. I know you can still be the head of Hiallu...It is just frustrating. Has anything like this happened to you? Share your frustrations!

Professor Kaos
08-17-2002, 09:13 PM
i didnt have that problem but when i was there all the rats attacked me so i killed most of them, so i barley got paid
:(

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 09:30 PM
stuff like this happened to me. in the main quest i killed a corpus in the corpusarium and now i cant continue. in theives guild i had to kill a guy. then i needed to kill him in a redoran quest. but i had to duel him. now i messed up 2 quest lines aleready!

Professor Kaos
08-17-2002, 09:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^ u didnt HAVE to kill him. i did the blood bath quest where u kill the "bad ppl" and in the process got the key to the manor. i guess i lucked out tho, cuz in my other characters i did the same thing as u.

ScorpionX
08-17-2002, 09:45 PM
Early in the game I visited a egg mine near Balmora and wiped out all the workers and queen. I was a low level at the time so it helped me level up. Well for building the Hlaalu stronghold you own that mine need to cure the queen of blight disease if you want to advance your stronghold. So I am stuck with my tiny stronghold and I am grandmaster of House Hlaalu. :(

Whoopage
08-17-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by rage1mj7
Early in the game I visited a egg mine near Balmora and wiped out all the workers and queen. I was a low level at the time so it helped me level up. Well for building the Hlaalu stronghold you own that mine need to cure the queen of blight disease if you want to advance your stronghold. So I am stuck with my tiny stronghold and I am grandmaster of House Hlaalu. :(

LoL
i'm sorry dude....but for some reason that just cracks me up....(*hasn't had much sleep in the last few days) neways....i never really had ne problems with any guild quests or the main quest (i beat it)....but i did screw up a shrine quest, the one where you can get goldbrand.

when i was low level i found the orc sculptor on the top level of the manor in caldera... there was orc armor next to him in the crate so i was like 'hey, easy money'....so i killed him and took the armor...... no chance at goldbrand now.....AHHHHHHH!!!

ScorpionX
08-17-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Whoopage

LoL
i'm sorry dude....but for some reason that just cracks me up....(*hasn't had much sleep in the last few days) neways....i never really had ne problems with any guild quests or the main quest (i beat it)....but i did screw up a shrine quest, the one where you can get goldbrand.

when i was low level i found the orc sculptor on the top level of the manor in caldera... there was orc armor next to him in the crate so i was like 'hey, easy money'....so i killed him and took the armor...... no chance at goldbrand now.....AHHHHHHH!!!

Same thing happened to me, because early on in the game I made the Gnorak Manor my house since the creeper was there and I killed everyone exept him. I had almost all of the daedric quests done then I realized I killed the sculptor. Hmm, thats about all the quests I have screwed up on.....:confused:

Alien
08-17-2002, 10:57 PM
when i was low level i found the orc sculptor on the top level of the manor in caldera... there was orc armor next to him in the crate so i was like 'hey, easy money'....so i killed him and took the armor...... no chance at goldbrand now.....AHHHHHHH!!! Oh crap, he's the guy that does that??

Whoopage
08-17-2002, 11:02 PM
yep....thats him.....sucks huh?

BTW: Xtopia, i'm level 113 now....:D

Alien
08-17-2002, 11:04 PM
yep....thats him.....sucks huh? I'm not sure if I killed him...or just made him mad at me...

His desposition is probably like 0% lol.

shrew king
08-17-2002, 11:27 PM
i killed that orc, so it screws up my quests? usually doesnt it let you pass one or two quests that you messed up on? not so here?

Whoopage
08-18-2002, 12:03 AM
this is a deadric shrine quest....so its a one time deal.....to get the sword Goldbrand. you have to have the sculptor to rebuild the fallen statue....so if you killed the orc, your screwed for good.

Xtopia
08-18-2002, 10:29 AM
yep....thats him.....sucks huh?

BTW: Xtopia, i'm level 113 now....:D

LvL 63 here!

"Do a little dance!"

Whoopage
08-19-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Xtopia

LvL 63 here!

"Do a little dance!"

dude!! you must really be tearing it up!!

your advancing fast.....neway, i'm gonna start my new character tonite when i get home...(today is the first day of school)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

laters

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 09:14 AM
just get a trainer. ull be past lvl 63 in no time.