PDA

View Full Version : The guy in Tel Fyr

shrew king
08-18-2002, 03:49 PM
I went to Tel Fyr and found the guy with complete daedric armor, planning on taking it from him using Vamp's method. I levitated to his room and started casting the armor eater spell, once i had done that about 4 times, i started to punch him repeatedly, waiting for him to fall to the ground. Finally when he did fall to the ground (not dead, just worn out) I tried to take the daedric armor from him but all that was in his inventory was a stupid key.

So the question is, did I do something wrong?

vamp
08-18-2002, 07:58 PM
yes beat him until his daedric armor disappears. It takes a while, but I suggest you enchant an ebony staff with the spell or a ring.

shrew king
08-18-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by vamp
yes beat him until his daedric armor disappears. It takes a while, but I suggest you enchant an ebony staff with the spell or a ring.

do i have to keep hitting him with the spell of armor eater? cause i hit him with that 4 or 5 times then started to punch, every time he fell down i looked in his inventory, nothing but a key, i kept doing that until i accidently killed him.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 09:29 AM
lol. im gunna kill that dood tonight. im using a backpath charatcer. i dont need him.

Duke
08-19-2002, 10:44 AM
I'm going to advance my game in the blades quest and then murder him. I'm pretty sure I'm strong enough now, and with that cuirass that gives you 60% resist magicka I should be fine.

He's been buggin me since one of my old games where I tried to kill him and couldn't even get close.

vamp
08-19-2002, 06:08 PM
he's wearing armor, you will know when to punch him when all of his armor disappears. When you go to puch him all he should be wearing is pants. Just keep casting the spell.

shrew king
08-19-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by vamp
he's wearing armor, you will know when to punch him when all of his armor disappears. When you go to puch him all he should be wearing is pants. Just keep casting the spell.

thnx for the help man.

vamp
08-20-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by shrew king

thnx for the help man.
no problem anytime.

Sodacider
08-20-2002, 03:57 PM
HEY. After the Corprusarium sequence in the main quest, can I just go ahead and kill the *******? Not that he's a *******... He's fairly nice, really...

vamp
08-20-2002, 05:52 PM
yes go ahead, make him bleed

BullitNC
08-20-2002, 11:26 PM
After Fyr cures you of Corpus, be SURE to report back to Cosades first. If you kill Fyr before you talk to Cosades and tell him you're cured, you will ruin the main quest. You'll have to make the long treck first. Fyr is the hardest fight in the game....for me anyhow. Nobody gave me a fight like he did, he's tough.

shrew king
08-20-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by BullitNC
After Fyr cures you of Corpus, be SURE to report back to Cosades first. If you kill Fyr before you talk to Cosades and tell him you're cured, you will ruin the main quest. You'll have to make the long treck first. Fyr is the hardest fight in the game....for me anyhow. Nobody gave me a fight like he did, he's tough.

I punched the mofo to death, he couldnt be that hard.;)

BullitNC
08-21-2002, 12:34 AM
If you punched him to death, you were obviously leveled up, or highly trained in your hand to hand skill. Did you use a bunch of majicka? I'm not at all doubting it can be done. But I'm sure my Nord could do it now, but I did it before I became an invincible character. My old character is a nord barbarian, with 100 in every attribute, and most are well over that with enchantments. He can carry 1200 pounds of stuff, and has 100+ in almost every skill. The game got way too easy at that point! ;)

shrew king
08-21-2002, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by BullitNC
If you punched him to death, you were obviously leveled up, or highly trained in your hand to hand skill. Did you use a bunch of majicka? I'm not at all doubting it can be done. But I'm sure my Nord could do it now, but I did it before I became an invincible character. My old character is a nord barbarian, with 100 in every attribute, and most are well over that with enchantments. He can carry 1200 pounds of stuff, and has 100+ in almost every skill. The game got way too easy at that point! ;)

im level 50 i think, dont know what my skill is in hand to hand. I cast "disintegrate armor" about 3 or four times then proceeded to beat that mofo, i was trying to get his armor but i accidently killed him. It is a little too easy to kill people now though, i want a challenge. Also, you say you have 100+ in every skill? some kind of cheat? i dont think there are enough clothes and pieces of armor that you could wear to raise all the skills.

P.S. I also have a nord, they kick ass.:D

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 10:57 AM
shrew. u can easily get all skills to 100. trainers! its not hard. u just gotta find the secret masters. and nord suck dunmer rule!

vamp
08-21-2002, 12:21 PM
nords make good battle mages. The fyr guy didnt even hurt me when I took his armor. He just kept hitting me with his dagger. He beat some of my armor off me, but thats it. I had a constant effect regain health 9 points though and about lvl 60. This was all before I went to him during the main quest. When I went in I used calm humanoid and he started to like me.

shrew king
08-22-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
shrew. u can easily get all skills to 100. trainers! its not hard. u just gotta find the secret masters. and nord suck dunmer rule!

I havent needed training for a long time cause my guy kicks ass in most areas, when I really need the training for something, i suppose ill go out and get some, im in no hurry at the moment though. P.S. Dunmer are pu$$ies, nords are for men:D :)

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by shrew king
Dunmer are pu$$ies, nords are for men:D :) how do u figure. 60% of the population are dunmer! they overan the nords and the redguards and all the other pu$$ies.

Jarvis
08-23-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
how do u figure. 60% of the population are dunmer! they overan the nords and the redguards and all the other pu$$ies.

they must be pssies, how else could i singlehandedly wipe out the entire population of a province? heheh

-jarvis

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Jarvis

they must be pssies, how else could i singlehandedly wipe out the entire population of a province? heheh

-jarvis well ur wiping out the nords too. and the redoran. and the breten etc. so to you they are all pu$$ies. but the dunmer could take the nords anyday. and they have before. thats why the province is mostly dunmer.

shrew king
08-23-2002, 02:55 PM
LOL, Nords are IMMUNE to frost, and resistant to magicka or something like that, the real pu$$ies are those High Elves, they have a weakness to almost everything. :D