PDA

View Full Version : Soul Caliber II

rollypop
08-18-2002, 04:03 PM
It really is hard to believe just how many people you can come across that has no idea what Soul Caliber is. And thats a crying shame. For those of you who subscribe to the Xbox magazine you know they had DOA 3 on board as a playable demo. And I thought to myself. This is a crying shame. That so many people think this is a good/great fighting game. I kinda laughed, thought it to be a bit on the boring side and laughed some more. Look if you do not get anything from this post, please get this. Do not mess around when Soul Caliber 2 comes out for the xbox. Look when I found out Soul Caliber was going to be released on the xbox, that was the only reason I sold my dreamcast and Soul Caliber gdrom. In all the fighters Soul Caliber easily blows all who challenge it away. And if the game was nothing more than a dreamcast port copied and boxed, xboxed that is..the game would trash DOA 3.
In closing, if the game developers add to Soul Caliber this game is going to blow some minds. Think Grand Turismo when it comes to racing. that is what Soul Caliber is for fighting games. THE BEST !
THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE !!!!

:)

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 02:12 PM
it looks cool but its multiplatform. and multiplatform has a history of bad games.

spike spiegel
09-09-2002, 03:53 PM
I'm sick of all you dang Soul Caliber cult ppl. I admite the game does have more strategy, but that's because you get to use weapons. DOA3 has more strategy than Soul Caliber 1 has, because it has far more moves,combos,throws,counters,ect. The environments in DOA3 are also much more detailed and larger(plus they profide some interactivity). Now I do think that Soul Caliber 2 will be better than DOA3, but for me DOA will always be my fun game to play with friends, were as Soul Caliber is my serious game.(personally I like having fun more:D

kachingtensor
09-12-2002, 03:43 PM
Soul Cali has it all over DOA2 (NA DC version) & DOA3 for unlockables in the single-player game. But DOA2/3's AI is better in single player.

Both games shine in multiplayer, which would be great if I had interested (and good) friends. :D

SlightlySycho
09-12-2002, 03:50 PM
Soul Calibur also has the most depth of any fighter I've ever seen. It has a "quest" mode that expands on the game's replayability significantly. It's an excellently done fighter.

Liquid Gears
09-14-2002, 08:34 PM
I love Soul Calibur 2, I play it everytime I go to Pladium. The grafics are awesome on this game and the gameplay is so smooth. This game is gonna be big, but not as big as Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. I can't wait for it to come to the XBox.

mmichael0
10-01-2002, 07:33 AM
I too think Soul Calibur is a lot better than Dead or Alive 2 , if NAMCO can do it again for Soul Calibur 2 what they did for the Dreamcast game , then it will be the best 3D fighting game IMHO :)

Has anyone hear anything about Capcom's Power Stone comeing to the X-Box or GC/PS2 ?

JJaX
10-11-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by spike spiegel
I'm sick of all you dang Soul Caliber cult ppl. I admite the game does have more strategy, but that's because you get to use weapons. DOA3 has more strategy than Soul Caliber 1 has, because it has far more moves,combos,throws,counters,ect.

Soul calibur has more depth cause they fight with weapons? :rolleyes:

Thats the stupidest DOA fanboy comment ive ever heard. Im sick of people saying DOA has depth. Parapa the rapper has more game play than any DOA game!

Ive explained my view far to many times. Read this thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=24717)

RudedogX
10-11-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Soul calibur has more depth cause they fight with weapons? :rolleyes:

Thats the stupidest DOA fanboy comment ive ever heard. Im sick of people saying DOA has depth. Parapa the rapper has more game play than any DOA game!

Ive explained my view far to many times. Read this thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=24717)

There goes my reason for posting my position:rolleyes:

JJaX
10-11-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX

There goes my reason for posting my position:rolleyes:

What cho talkin BoouuT?

RudedogX
10-11-2002, 10:41 AM

What cho talkin BoouuT?

It's all in that thread fool!:D

JJaX
10-11-2002, 10:56 AM

It's all in that thread fool!:D

Oh i see :)

Thought you was rollin your eyes at me! :D

THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!

RudedogX
10-11-2002, 11:12 AM

Oh i see :)

Thought you was rollin your eyes at me! :D

THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!

So what if I was?:rolleyes:

JJaX
10-11-2002, 11:37 AM

So what if I was?:rolleyes:

|3itch! :rolleyes:

RudedogX
10-11-2002, 11:51 AM

|3itch! :rolleyes:

Slut!;)

DZNUTZ
10-11-2002, 12:32 PM
do i need to put u 2 in opposite corners?

mmichael0
10-11-2002, 12:54 PM
Dead or Alive has two very good reason why it liked by most men :eek:

RudedogX
10-11-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by mmichael0
Dead or Alive has two very good reason why it liked by most men :eek:

And that's about it! YUP!

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
do i need to put u 2 in opposite corners?

rudedogX turns from JJax and |3itchslaps DZNUTZ for getting in the middle of the arguement:eek:

JJaX
10-11-2002, 01:04 PM
JJaX makes Rudedogx play DOA3

Take that you slut!

DZNUTZ
10-11-2002, 01:05 PM
figures:rolleyes:

a biaatch slap from a biiiiiatch!

DZNUTZ puts the pimpslap down on rudedoggs lil biiiatch arse

RudedogX
10-11-2002, 01:21 PM
JJaX makes Rudedogx play DOA3

Take that you slut!

rudedogX falls asleep playin' DOA3

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
figures :rolleyes:

a biaatch slap from a biiiiiatch!

[i]DZNUTZ puts the pimpslap down on rudedoggs lil biiiatch arse[i]

Damn man, last time I heard, Ninja claimed he took your pimpslap away!:confused:

DZNUTZ
10-11-2002, 01:24 PM
u can't belive anything ninja says.

he's what casper and his itallian arse would call a "FUGAZI"