PDA

View Full Version : i messed up

halocombat4ever
08-18-2002, 07:26 PM
i have just lost my lords mail and all of my good armor

first i put it down do i could carry my stolen items but before i got the cance to sell the items and get all of my armor back i went on vacation for a week and cant remember where i left it :mad:

vamp
08-18-2002, 08:01 PM
that sucks............try and think where you would drop your armor to hold valuables.

halocombat4ever
08-18-2002, 08:20 PM
i usualy put it in a hut in hai ola(sp) but it isnt there i tried every where
i put the stuff down so i could kill a guy with all ebony armor but then puff it diapered the i keep thinking its in the arenas things but i know it isnt and i can never be on the x box with out it freezig before i go to the next place

vamp
08-18-2002, 08:43 PM
guy with ebony armor, theres only 3 that I know of. Venim in venim manor in ald ruhn. The master trainer of heavy armor in vivec arena training. And duke dren in ebonheart.

shrew king
08-18-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by vamp
guy with ebony armor, theres only 3 that I know of. Venim in venim manor in ald ruhn. The master trainer of heavy armor in vivec arena training. And duke dren in ebonheart.

there is another one is some cave or ruin or something like that, found him a long time ago though, so i dont remember.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 09:25 AM
the guy with ebony armor is in a cave\daedric shrine around gnisis somewhere.

Johny.
08-21-2002, 04:53 PM
ya alien i do the same thing... when ever i plan on stealing something from someone in my own guild or from someone i might need enchanting from i write it down so i don't go to them with an item i stole! its a quick step that saves lots of time!

vamp
08-21-2002, 06:41 PM
I dont bother with notes, its all in the head.

shrew king
08-21-2002, 07:14 PM
i never leave anything anywhere unless its near where i used the "mark" spell, usually i leave it with Ralen Hlaalu. My brother dropped all his stuff on the trail leaving Ebonheart and as soon as he dropped it it dissapeared, the only places I have found 100% trustworthy to leave things in is crates, ralen hlaalu, urns, and stuff like that. I dont even leave things lying around my house cause when the house gets too full it gets rid of any new items dropped in it.

vamp
08-22-2002, 10:34 AM
Actually when You get a **** load of stuff in your house, you get an overflow loot bag. Anything that you drop in the area that has an overflow loot bag will go into the loot bag. You can store an infinite amount of stuff in an overflow loot bag.

X-Ray
08-22-2002, 03:46 PM

I think there is a guy on the cavern of Milk. That might be it.

shrew king
08-23-2002, 12:06 AM
Actually when You get a **** load of stuff in your house, you get an overflow loot bag. Anything that you drop in the area that has an overflow loot bag will go into the loot bag. You can store an infinite amount of stuff in an overflow loot bag.

trust me it has happened to me before, its either a glitch in my version of the game, or it just screwed up. Anyone else have a loot bag on the ceiling? i have to levitate to get to mine, its sitting on the ceiling of my house.

vamp
08-23-2002, 12:31 PM
ceiling?! well that blows, mine is about waist high on my dark elf.