PDA

View Full Version : Rallisport VS Project Gotham!

hook-worm J
08-19-2002, 12:32 AM
Which racer do you like the most? Rallisport Challenge, or Project Gotham Racing? And why?

Plewis
08-19-2002, 11:00 AM
we've had a ton of threads like this.. they basically end up a draw... even though I like PGR much better

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 01:21 PM
project gotham. i dunno why its better, it just is. and im not really big on rally. but i think sega gt will be the next big thing.

hook-worm J
08-19-2002, 02:47 PM
Hmmm, I never used to come to the racing games forum.... So I've never seen a rallisport vs pgr thread.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by hook-worm J
Hmmm, I never used to come to the racing games forum.... So I've never seen a rallisport vs pgr thread. same with me. i just stop in every once in a while. i usually stay in general and rpg.

xboxaddict1226
08-19-2002, 06:34 PM
i cant pick i like em both a lot but see the problem here is you're camparing a rally game and a i guess u could say pgr is a street type racer. my point is they are like to differemt things.i think sega gt will be big also.see like theres like sub genres in racing liike rally, motorcycle,simulation,and arcade

Snapple
08-19-2002, 08:06 PM
i like them both equaly,cause ther both fun games and one of the best games for the box

hook-worm J
08-19-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by xboxaddict1226
i cant pick i like em both a lot but see the problem here is you're camparing a rally game and a i guess u could say pgr is a street type racer. my point is they are like to differemt things.i think sega gt will be big also.see like theres like sub genres in racing liike rally, motorcycle,simulation,and arcade

It doesn't matter, I asked which one you like more. It wouldn't matter If I was comparing Rallisport and Morrowind for crying out loud. Its whichever game you like playing best. Instead of trying to be so technical about everything, why dont you try and improve on your typing and grammar skills......

AcidJazz
08-22-2002, 10:23 AM
MotoGP is the king of racers on Xbox...:)