PDA

View Full Version : a sulution,a question,and a answer

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 09:38 AM
1.) some poeple (including me) messed up the main quest by killing people in the corpusarium. but if u go and talk to fyr before u catch corpus he says he will forgive u but not forget u.

2.)im using a backpath character and my character has a max of 598 health. and when i equip wraithguard it takes it down 200+ points, not damage, it actually lowers my max health. i tried a 10 fortify health spells which would give me a extra 200 health. when i equiped wraithguard with the potions it gave me 591/3 hundred sum health. then shortly after i unpaused it went to 300sum\300 sum. how do i equip wraithguard withought losing all my health?

3.)some people were asking about the backpath. for anyone who doesnt know here it is. u kill vivic. get the wraithguard. take it to yagram bagram in tel fyr. he makes u get 2 books. after u get the 2 books u get wraithguard fixed. then u go do the whole keening sunder bit and if u want the 7 artifacts get them too. then u go after Ur himself.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 12:45 PM
plz respond someone. and btw for #2 i tried all kinds of reflects,and deflects and resists and everything. nothing can stop wraithguard. u just gotta do something but i dont nkow what to do. someone plz help i need help fast.

Whoopage
08-19-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
plz respond someone. and btw for #2 i tried all kinds of reflects,and deflects and resists and everything. nothing can stop wraithguard. u just gotta do something but i dont nkow what to do. someone plz help i need help fast.

Are you using wraithguard that you aquired from the backpath??

if so (this is just speculation) it may be that since you did not get the proper training from vivec, you can not yeild it without hurting urself......just an idea

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 02:23 PM
yes im using backpath. i killed him (*eveil laugh* mwahaha, i like saying that) and stole his wraithguard. i take it to yagram bagram and he tells me hes one of the makers of it. but the other guy who made itwith him has a journal and another book. he tells u to get them. u go up to red ountain and kill some dagoths until u find it the journal and he book. u take the books back to yagram and he tells u its gunna hurt blah blah. then i cant figure out how to use it without getting my health dropped ffrom a max of 598 down to 370 or whetever.

Whoopage
08-19-2002, 02:43 PM
yes im using backpath. i killed him (*eveil laugh* mwahaha, i like saying that) and stole his wraithguard. i take it to yagram bagram and he tells me hes one of the makers of it. but the other guy who made itwith him has a journal and another book. he tells u to get them. u go up to red ountain and kill some dagoths until u find it the journal and he book. u take the books back to yagram and he tells u its gunna hurt blah blah. then i cant figure out how to use it without getting my health dropped ffrom a max of 598 down to 370 or whetever.

That is probably why though dude....because you were not trained by Vivec, you get ur max health trained.

thats just what i think

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Whoopage

That is probably why though dude....because you were not trained by Vivec, you get ur max health trained.

thats just what i think yea i know. cuz vivic didnt activate it, it backfires. but somehow u can stop it from lowering your max health by 200+. im asking how to stop it. i know theres some spell or potion just not sure which 1. i cant live with 380-390 sum health. i want 598 health liek i usually do. i want sunder! too, and i want wraithgurd and i want dagoth ur dead! but not with 390 sum health.

shrew king
08-19-2002, 05:35 PM
OK, that corpusarium thing, i killed all the corpus mofo's in the place, and when i went and talked to fyr, he said he will forgive me but not forget me, i DIDNT screw up the main quest then?

vamp
08-19-2002, 06:04 PM
1.) some poeple (including me) messed up the main quest by killing people in the corpusarium. but if u go and talk to fyr before u catch corpus he says he will forgive u but not forget u.

2.)im using a backpath character and my character has a max of 598 health. and when i equip wraithguard it takes it down 200+ points, not damage, it actually lowers my max health. i tried a 10 fortify health spells which would give me a extra 200 health. when i equiped wraithguard with the potions it gave me 591/3 hundred sum health. then shortly after i unpaused it went to 300sum\300 sum. how do i equip wraithguard withought losing all my health?

3.)some people were asking about the backpath. for anyone who doesnt know here it is. u kill vivic. get the wraithguard. take it to yagram bagram in tel fyr. he makes u get 2 books. after u get the 2 books u get wraithguard fixed. then u go do the whole keening sunder bit and if u want the 7 artifacts get them too. then u go after Ur himself.
same thing happened to me, thats just the way it is, I think its one of those glitches.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
OK, that corpusarium thing, i killed all the corpus mofo's in the place, and when i went and talked to fyr, he said he will forgive me but not forget me, i DIDNT screw up the main quest then? yep. if u went to him before u get corpus then u fix it. normally ifu kill a corpus and u are a corps he wont talk.

shrew king
08-19-2002, 08:50 PM
yep. if u went to him before u get corpus then u fix it. normally ifu kill a corpus and u are a corps he wont talk.

awesome, i thought i was screwed, thnx for the info man.:p

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 08:54 PM
well your problem is solved. now i need someone to help me with my problem.

shrew king
08-19-2002, 09:05 PM
well your problem is solved. now i need someone to help me with my problem.

PM vamp, hes like the genius of this game.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 09:07 PM
yea i know. i know a lot about it too. i dunno why i cant stop the wraitguard tho. its not supposed to do this. its supposedto do damage not damage ur max health. ill try vamp.

vamp
08-20-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by shrew king

PM vamp, hes like the genius of this game.
oh your too kind.

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 10:55 AM
genius my foot man! he didnt know either!

vamp
08-20-2002, 01:34 PM
genius my foot man! he didnt know either!
didnt I tell you, you cant get your health back. Use the cheat to refill your health. Thats the best you can do. If you really want your health back make a set of exquisite with fortify health costant. The wraithguard you get from backpath is different then the one you get during the main quest. They look different when you wear them, different values and they fit on different hands.

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 03:03 PM
well still it supposed to do damage not take away all ur health. what a ripoff.

vamp
08-20-2002, 05:54 PM
it sucks, but luckily I had another decent character. He did the main quest without screwing it up though.

shrew king
08-20-2002, 08:48 PM
lol, i just read "genius my foot" where did you get that from?:D

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 10:12 AM
lol. i dunno...