PDA

View Full Version : Just How Much of an XBOX Fanatic Are You???

JADE8704
11-04-2001, 08:01 PM
just thought this would liven up this already crunk message board!! right now i have a screen saver for xbox, a background counting down till the xbox launch date (11.15.01)..it's pretty sweet, it actually X's out the days till the XBOX launch! i have already preordered $650 worth of XBOX stuff including: nfl fever 2002, halo, project gotham, tony hawk 2x, oddworld, an extra controller, and a carrying case just in case i have to shut all of my PS2 fanboy friends up with the awesome power of the XBOX!:) oh yea, and i visit toys r us and EB almost every day to see if they have any new demos...lol

Infinite
11-04-2001, 08:04 PM
Im only gonna have about 370 and ive been saving my money up for 2 months....but i think about it every day, and i try to tell my friends xbox is gonna be so much better!! Im gonna get xbox and fever!:)

Codemaster211
11-04-2001, 08:53 PM
I already have an xbox controler :P

mojo__31
11-05-2001, 11:02 AM
My reserve list at Funcoland is as follows:

Xbox
DVD Remote
2nd Controller - already picked up
Memory Card - already picked up
NFL Fever 2002 - already picked up
Halo
Mad Dash Racing
DOA3
Project Gotham Racing
Air Force Delta Storm

As you can see, I am dropping over $700 at Launch, so this stuff better rock!

DOOM
11-05-2001, 11:14 AM
Hmmm, Lets see,

My Pre Order:
Xbox
DVD Remote
2nd Controller - already picked up
Memory Card - already picked up
Halo
DOA3
Munch
HDTV AV Pack...

Just Got My 40 inch HDTV, SONY WEGA XBR!
With My Monster Component Cables & S-Vid...

Was 9th in Line & Spent Almost 24 hrs @ XBOX Unleashed N.Y.C.!

Subscription To XBOX Mag!

183 Taco Bell XBOX Tix.

Post news and edit On as many XBOX websites I Can...

Have 7 XBOX T-Shirts, A XBOX Cd Case, 4 XBOX Dog Tags, &
A Custom Made XBOX Cap!

Will Be Camping Just For Fun & Will Go To The Midnight Madness XBOX Launch!

Printed Out About 100 XBOX Stickers A Have Been Pasting Them All Over The City!

batman46st
11-05-2001, 11:19 AM
:D just a bundle guys. but i also have a subscription with xbox mag and i have gone to a bunch of stores before that to buy every mag with x on them, until if messed up and bought an xxx mag... hahahha a lil humor. well guysare days of waiting are almost up pretty sooon we'll be all talking about how great this system is (as if we dont already) but we'll be talking about it more!!

ThomasHun
11-05-2001, 11:24 AM
xbox mag subscription
xbox
madden 2002
halo
tony hawk2x
3 xbox controllers
dvd controller

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 12:36 PM
I'm camping for 10 hours before the XBox is available at 7:00am on November 15th. I have a hookup to get 8 games and I am buying the XBox, another controller, and the DVD Playback kit.

And, to try and top all of you XBox buddies, I think my wife and I are going to name our future child "Halo" :D Just kidding :p

-Max

scarecrow kfj
11-05-2001, 12:55 PM
six sites a day on the internet ( at least )
gamepro ( just for the xbox features )
xobox mag

xbox
halo
munch
fever
pgr
DOA3
xtra controller
mem card
DVD kit
case

mattcoxonline
11-05-2001, 01:59 PM
I absolutely love the Xbox.....
Everyday I try convincing me mates that its better than GC and PS2.....which can get annoying....
I have pre-ordered my Xbox and DVD set at EB UK (cos thats all you can pre-order here at the moment....
I have my own Xbox site (http://www.geocities.com/xbox_mapped)
Eerr, I am going to the Xbox Xperience in Manchester next month..
I bought a new TV to play it on....
I go on Xbox Addict religiously (cos Xbox is my religion!) and about 4 other sites....

Xboxmaster2001
11-05-2001, 04:24 PM
i got a controller and link cable already and after work im getting halo fever and gotham

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 04:28 PM
I'm such a hardcore XBox gamer that I would roll around naked in a room filled with XBoxes :D

mojo__31
11-05-2001, 04:35 PM
Xboxmaster2001, you should check with your retailer, the link cables were recalled by microsoft as then could damage the system. If the retailer sold you one, either the new ones are out very very fast, or he sold you one that should have been recalled.

CharlesDD2
11-05-2001, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I'm such a hardcore XBox gamer that I would roll around naked in a room filled with XBoxes :D

Not tooooo sure that's "hardcore" maybe just insanity due to this ridiculous "waiting" uhh, whatever that is, at any rate rock on with your x-boxes.

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 05:06 PM
LOL, Charles...I thought I would be a little funny :D

DOOM
11-05-2001, 10:16 PM
LMFAO!!!