PDA

View Full Version : Gamefaqs voting division finals

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 10:44 AM
Gamefaqs has had a voting poll where u vote for the #1 video game character of all time. and its the division finals and i just wanted to show everyone this because it is pretty cool and maybe xboxaddict could have one of their own. check it out at www.gamefaqs.com

faceoff508
08-19-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
Gamefaqs has had a voting poll where u vote for the #1 video game character of all time. and its the division finals and i just wanted to show everyone this because it is pretty cool and maybe xboxaddict could have one of their own. check it out at www.gamefaqs.com

They didnt put MAster Cheif in:( But I have been voting since the start and I will bet you that the last too will be Cloud and Sephiroth. After that Cloud will win. I am pretty sure.

Magnum Blast
08-19-2002, 10:50 AM
I don't know. The nintendo fanboys are high in numbers so it we could see mario and link making it into the finals.

faceoff508
08-19-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Magnum Blast
I don't know. The nintendo fanboys are high in numbers so it we could see mario and link making it into the finals.

I see you point MArio has beaten all his enemys really bad. IT always MArio-50,000 Rival- 5000.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/contest/sum02stats.html

I changed my Mind, Mario and Link will be the last to fight.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 12:34 PM
Yea i know theres no MC! but i think the semi finals will be mario, snake, link, and sepheroth.