PDA

View Full Version : New Unreal Championship BOXART

DaRkMaN
08-19-2002, 10:45 AM
While i was searchin Eb Games website i came across this box art. it appears to be for UC, and ive never seen it before.

clutch
08-19-2002, 10:50 AM
This game is going to kick ass.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 01:39 PM
hey thanks man!!

Professor Kaos
08-19-2002, 07:16 PM
holy **** that is the sweetest game cover ive ever seen, i think i need to buy new pants.:D

Snapple
08-19-2002, 08:05 PM
looks pretty cool:)

P-Rock
08-19-2002, 08:23 PM
Good post man. I always thought the box art was with that guy on the cover, but him being in a foggy and dark forest.

I guess they changed it to some kind of desert, with smoke covering half his body. I think it looks better, but box art is just box art.

DaRkMaN
08-19-2002, 08:47 PM
Im guessing that the guy on the cover is either the last boss or the main guy who u play as. Im really xcited about this game and im making a clan open to EXPERTs

its called Soviet and im sorry to spam, but the site wil be opened soon

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by DaRkMaN
Im guessing that the guy on the cover is either the last boss or the main guy who u play as. Im really xcited about this game and im making a clan open to EXPERTs

its called Soviet and im sorry to spam, but the site wil be opened soon thats not who u play and that not the boss. its just a skin. thers no one person u play as. u can download skins,make skins, or choose one from the game. and why are u gunna open a site so soon. u never played the game. u might not be a expert.

DaRkMaN
08-20-2002, 12:32 PM
I understand there are skins, but that is for multiplayer....there is also a 1 player mode. don't forget this game comes out before xbox live kits do.

And about me being an expert, i have mastered unreal tournament, Soldier of Fortune, Half Life, and Counterstrike.

I am confident i will EVENTUALLY become an expert, but only time will tell.....

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 12:39 PM
but in one player u choose your skin too. i thought u played tournament? in tournament u choose skins too. its not a game where u gotta be a certain person.

DaRkMaN
08-20-2002, 07:18 PM
if you had acctually pla UT u would know that you can NOT see yourself when u play. Why would u put a skin for 1 player mode? In ALL fps there is a main character, and i bet its the guys on the cover. But as i said we will just have to wait and see.

o yeah and if the game comes out beofre xbox live does (which it is) then u can't DownLoad skins. Also i doubt the Downloading of skins and such won't be happening right at the begining

NaStY_LoUiE
08-20-2002, 10:19 PM
ur right u can choose between heaps of different players, smaller faster or bigger stronger ones, which i've countlesly read

DaRkMaN
08-21-2002, 09:37 AM
when u think about it, since there isn't much of Physical combat(as in punching and kicking) I would think it would be smartest to pick the smaller and faster creatures.

This is how i THINK the story line goes, this is my own assumption and it is based on the trailer for UC.

One colony's race is being depleted, once in a while there are tournaments, where if you win u gain pride, bragging rights ect ect ect.

There are about 5 people in this specific colony. You can choose one of them at a time to try and get your civilization to victory.

I beleve the race you choose is NOT human, and therefor the person on the box plays a major part in this game to either help you or not.

The only way we will find out for sure, is if we wait.

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 10:50 AM
o and u can pick skins. even though u dont see yourself u still do. trust me. ign has said it, and i even have the first one.

DaRkMaN
08-21-2002, 02:57 PM
On one player mode on the fist one, thoses are not skins, there are different players. A skin is a custom made suit for a charater

EHWfedPres
08-21-2002, 09:15 PM
Unreal Championship will kick some serious ass...hopefully. will there be bots in multiplayer?

DaRkMaN
08-22-2002, 09:52 AM
LOL to tell you the truth i really odn't know... But I like it in War Soviets Dominated alot, so i guess we will too =P

Dre
08-22-2002, 10:02 AM
Does the single player campaign on Unreal games usually have a story? It looks like the sp is weak on these games.. thats part of the reason I've never really gotten into unreal..

redrum237
08-22-2002, 10:20 AM
I know Tornament had a story but it was not that great, these games are more about action and playing the game rather then a big huge story. Though as i said Tornament DID have a story.