PDA

View Full Version : Which Great House do you belong to?

xboxgamer142
08-19-2002, 11:03 AM
I thought it might have been a good idea to make a poll like this one.

I am a Nord Warrior and I belong to Great House Hlaalu, I am also the Grandmaster.

Alien
08-19-2002, 11:06 AM
House Hlaalu. I wish I didn't join them though. Blah.

silvertrace
08-19-2002, 11:29 AM
i'm in house hilaau, and they just completed my stronghold, this is the 2nd time thru, the first time i didnt even join a house..........

the opportunities for variety are endless in this game:eek:

Duke
08-19-2002, 11:44 AM
Redoran for me, I might try out the other House lines, but they seem pretty similar.

Xtopia
08-19-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
i'm in house hilaau, and they just completed my stronghold, this is the 2nd time thru, the first time i didnt even join a house..........

the opportunities for variety are endless in this game:eek:

Your back! We're have you been budy? Anyway, nice seeing you.

I'm a member of House Hiullu.:cool:

silvertrace
08-19-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

Your back! We're have you been budy? Anyway, nice seeing you.

i dropped a thread in O.T. explaining my absence, go check it out...
:cool:

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 12:42 PM
the noble waarriors, redoran. i hate telvanii.

ScorpionX
08-19-2002, 02:25 PM
Grandmaster of House Hlaalu. I wish I had joined another before I joined though :(

shrew king
08-19-2002, 05:38 PM
Im not even gonna start the Main Quest until i am master of all the guilds and cult and all that good stuff. right now im in Great House Hlaalu, after i finish with the temple and mages guild quests, ill join House Redoran. Hlaalu is pretty fun except for having to talk to Curio.

vamp
08-19-2002, 06:02 PM
televanni, only for the sole purpose of enchanted daedric greaves and cuirass and auriels bow.

shrew king
08-19-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by rage1mj7
Grandmaster of House Hlaalu. I wish I had joined another before I joined though :(

can you not be in more than one house or something?

Professor Kaos
08-19-2002, 07:06 PM
if u join telvanni or redoran, then kill dren at his plantation,and after that go talk to this guy in ebonheart (i think thats where he is but i dont know his name) he will make u a honorary member of hlaalu house.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by vamp
televanni, only for the sole purpose of enchanted daedric greaves and cuirass and auriels bow. what enchantments are on those greaves and that curiass. i have lords mail and my enchant on my greaves stink. fortify strength 7 points. thats all it holds!

vamp
08-20-2002, 08:52 AM
greaves- feather 50 pts
cuirass- feather 50 pts
both constant effect
auriels bow- the only ebony bow in the game, as strong as a daedric one also.

Black_Tek
08-20-2002, 11:01 AM
I am a Redorian......I like to be redorian because their duties is similar to The Fighters Guild and The Imperial Cult "Well lil' dirty work"....But I love Hilalu strong holds because they live in green lands.....not OUTHERE IN BEL ISRA....Damn where is that place again....yeah babbe " In The Under Ground "....damn ....when I went there to see my strong hold....I said damn..."No Chicks Around Here....only that ugly one on the left side of the road going to Maar Gan":D

shrew king
08-20-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
I am a Redorian......I like to be redorian because their duties is similar to The Fighters Guild and The Imperial Cult "Well lil' dirty work"....But I love Hilalu strong holds because they live in green lands.....not OUTHERE IN BEL ISRA....Damn where is that place again....yeah babbe " In The Under Ground "....damn ....when I went there to see my strong hold....I said damn..."No Chicks Around Here....only that ugly one on the left side of the road going to Maar Gan":D

might i suggest killing everyone in the House of Earthly Delights and leaving the stippers.

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by shrew king

might i suggest killing everyone in the House of Earthly Delights and leaving the stippers.
Aiigh..."I see u imiditating like a spider/ and I call you the new Maguyver"........But those ones they don't know what time it is....An artist should explain all his story to a chick when he looks through her eyes.....yahhhh....download....I wanna kill that bold maan because he smells s**t maaan...for reeeeel....Thw Denmer is Ugly but he stills cooool....Chicks in that joint they love me but they don't wanna break tha law....u know what I mean:cool:

shrew king
08-21-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek

Aiigh..."I see u imiditating like a spider/ and I call you the new Maguyver"........But those ones they don't know what time it is....An artist should explain all his story to a chick when he looks through her eyes.....yahhhh....download....I wanna kill that bold maan because he smells s**t maaan...for reeeeel....Thw Denmer is Ugly but he stills cooool....Chicks in that joint they love me but they don't wanna break tha law....u know what I mean:cool:

lmao, are you high right now?

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 10:53 AM
lol. well in redoran u can hire retired stripers from that place for ur stronghold.

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 08:41 PM

naaaah....never had one ...do u beleive that....looool

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
lol. well in redoran u can hire retired stripers from that place for ur stronghold.
Maaaan....are u serious???:cool:

CharlieHustle
08-21-2002, 09:55 PM
I have a question,
I want to join house redoran, but i have already killed Nerano in balmora. I think it was in a thieves guild mission. Ive read in a thread here, that there was a mission that i actually had to kill him in a house redoran mission and if he is already dead, then i cant advance anymore. If this is true, then what house should i join??

Plewis
08-22-2002, 12:35 AM

I did not understand one thing he said in his post either:eek: thats like the 2nd time I havent been able to understand what he was saying:D

shrew king
08-22-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Plewis

I did not understand one thing he said in his post either:eek: thats like the 2nd time I havent been able to understand what he was saying:D

could be due to the excessive ......'s

Dar
08-22-2002, 03:31 PM
I'm in Telvanni and Hlaalu.

Black_Tek
08-23-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Plewis

HaHaHaHa...:eek:

Black_Tek
08-23-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by CharlieHustle
I have a question,
I want to join house redoran, but i have already killed Nerano in balmora. I think it was in a thieves guild mission. Ive read in a thread here, that there was a mission that i actually had to kill him in a house redoran mission and if he is already dead, then i cant advance anymore. If this is true, then what house should i join??
You shouldn't kill Nerano either ways....Because what are u talking about in the Redoran quest is to go to Balmora and challenge him to a fight till he gives up.....The man will fight you by his fist...Its cool though if you are skilled in "Hand-to-Hand".....maaan I guess you should join another House....peace....:cool: