PDA

View Full Version : XBox Events In My Town?

Xbox M.D.
11-04-2001, 08:33 PM
I'm really ****ed to see that there are no XBox events planned for Texas! I mean we had the SoBe Tour, The Oddysee Tour, and XBox Unleashed is really the only exception to me. I think NY kinda deserved it and City Walk is a great place to have an XBox event, but c'mon I haven't heard anything about someone coming to Texas! And what about places like Oklahoma, Ohio, Iowa, and you know where i'm going with this. I live in the city, I do not own a farm or livestock and I'm spending a lot on the f**king XBox considering I'm not really licensed "M.D." and my funds are a year of saving cash for stuff like lunch, holidays, and a few odd jobs. I think we deserve a **** tour. Microsoft is made of a group of ****y muthas', so it seems. They don't even advertise on tv, except for Taco Bell stuff, which might I add, nobody won! They show commercials in Canada, and Canada got the mag first...<b>WTF?</b> those ******** better worry about pleasing those of us in America. Many of use waited out buying PS2 just for XBox and stuck by them even with a the hype s**t and the downgrades due to over hype! I mean what are we, chopped liver? Just cuz we're gonna buy it doesn't me we can't take that s**t back where it came from. I swear i'd do it! I just can't believe how much Microsoft's images has changed in regard to XBox from about a year ago when most of us frist heard about it! (They once appeared to want to make us happy, now they just wanna make some of us happy and take everyone elses money and **** on them, followed by dancing on us, followed by a "roasting" by the one and only Mr. Moneybags/Million Dollar Man, litterally, himself *cough*, Bill Gates!) :mad:!...**** rich f**k

Xbox M.D.
11-04-2001, 08:43 PM
YOU WILL REPLY TO THIS OR I'LL EAT YOU LIVER WITH SOME FAVA BEANS, WHILE PLAYING W/ MY XBOX!

Marc
11-05-2001, 12:50 AM
Just be glad we let texas be a part of the United States, instead of leaving it as a part of Mexico.

AlBoogy
11-05-2001, 12:56 AM
HA Remember the Alamo!

CharlesDD2
11-05-2001, 03:09 PM
We can't all get what we want, it's just a tour, I mean I'm looking forward to the release as much as the next guy, but if you think about it, that might make it worse in terms of anxiety.

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 03:36 PM
Texas is part of the United States? hehehe...:D