PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Wahoo!!!

SoccerCJM77
08-19-2002, 01:51 PM
:) Halo 2!
Hey does anyone no about the Halo 2 game coming up. I no there is going to be new vehicles but what do they look like. Does anyone no of some website? XBOX live is going to be so cool. That would be cool if they inserted that last level of the game where all of those Warthogs were into a base at Blood Glutch. But it wouldn't have all of the Warthogs sitting there it would have the new cars also. That would be cool in the second game they have the Pelican for XBOX live and you could fit like 20 peole on it. With two Machine gunners and 1 driver. I wish Halo 2 could come out a lot sooner. But good thing XBOX live is coming out. I hope all the new vehicles will be cooler. POST ME IF YOU NO OF A WEBSITE TO SEE THE NEW VEHICLES. That would be cool for XBOX live if PS2 would get HALO and we could play against XBOX members and PS2 MEMBERS.

:cool:

lllSmokelll
08-19-2002, 02:17 PM
hasnt this been posted!!!!???

hook-worm J
08-19-2002, 02:37 PM
Yes, there was another topic exactley like this not long ago at all.... But he's new so he doesn't know...

Professor Kaos
08-19-2002, 02:47 PM
That would be cool for XBOX live if PS2 would get HALO and we could play against XBOX members and PS2 MEMBERS.
that would never happen and if it did i would go ****in nutz, halo is the greatest game for xbox, and u want it to come out on pos2? i say ur ****in crazy!:mad:

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 02:51 PM
i voted for all of em. some of em are the same thing i want. i want everything, the more the marrier.

SoccerCJM77
08-23-2002, 03:51 PM
I don't care if they posted it twice because this is a good place to see what people like who cares how many times they make this thread

Tkf5000
08-23-2002, 06:20 PM
u dont post it 2 times cuz u want peope to see idiot. and why did u bring this old thread back up! posting 2 timesin same forum is like "illegal" i would call it. its not supposed to be done.