PDA

View Full Version : ~MotoGP's AIs are Cheating!!!

cityson
08-19-2002, 06:41 PM
Hello everyone in XBA :) !

I just got this awesome MotoGP today and I was amazed by the graphics.....I started a quick race with Rookie level and than I realized whenever I tried to go high speed and crash other bikers, they never fall!!!! That's stupid, I mean, I fall and the AIs never fall??? Or is there a way to make them fall??? Plz help me! :(

Thanks very much for your precious + bandwidth reading this.

Zion
08-19-2002, 07:12 PM
You're not doing it right. You need to lift their rear wheel up off the ground. I used to do it as they were going into the turn. However, you'll soon realize that it slows you down so much that's it not worth it. Just get better at the game so you can beat them!

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 09:25 PM
i wouldnt bother trying. its not worth it. its not really that type of game if you know what i mean.

cityson
08-20-2002, 04:26 PM
Well, how do you lift up the head???? I really wana crash those AI!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Zion
08-20-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by cityson
Well, how do you lift up the head???? I really wana crash those AI!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe you should have gotten Burnout instead.

Watch a Moto GP race on TV...how many of them do you see wrecking each other? Zero.

Play Burnout when you want to destroy something, then when you're ready for some real racing strategy fire up Moto GP.

cityson
08-20-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Zion

Maybe you should have gotten Burnout instead.

Watch a Moto GP race on TV...how many of them do you see wrecking each other? Zero.

Play Burnout when you want to destroy something, then when you're ready for some real racing strategy fire up Moto GP.

Hehe! I guess you are right! :)

Xbox Owner
08-21-2002, 10:03 AM
Yup..that's right..:)