PDA

View Full Version : Funny NFL 2K3 stories...

Marc
08-19-2002, 09:29 PM
Post anything that you've experienced on the game that you thought was funny...I'll start.

I was playing the Bengals. You know how fast the gameplay is. I am controlling a linebacker when I notice Kevin Carter standing right next to John Kitna. There's noone else around him, but he's just standing there. I immediately hit the B button and took control of Carter. I then pressed the X button so hard I bruised my thumb and Carter laid waste to Kitna. In real life it would have been a career ending injury. It just struck me funny.

Fluff E
08-20-2002, 05:24 AM
i had a glitch the other days with my friends we were on practice and he chose field goal and it dosent matter what defence picks anyways theres no offsides in practice so take one of your guy and put him on the side of the guy that gets it(not the kicker)and make sure your on the side of the guy the kickers on and there should be this real funny glitch me and my friends where laughing are asses off.:cool: :cool:

KingAvi2k3
08-20-2002, 06:47 AM
Most hits are very funny to me.

peejay2288
08-20-2002, 08:18 AM
I was using Michael Vick. Just as I let the ball go, I was hit by a linebacker. The ball wobbled a little in front of me and was caught by one of my linemen. Once he caught it he tried to hussle his chubby a*s up the feild. It was pretty funny.

rockreid
08-22-2002, 04:03 PM
wild card playoffs
Cowboys (me)- 24
49's - 19

this was a wild funny game. the lead switched back and forth and I was winning until the CPU decided Owens was going to catch every pass thrown his way no matter what I did. ...result a 49's TD pass to Owens with 30 seconds left to play that put them up 19-18.

I was so mad I was hitting the couch and decided that I couldn't let this bull***t go without a fight. I got the ball on my own 20 and threw a medium pass to Galloway which of course the CPU had him drop. I decided what the hell and gave the ball to Emmitt up the middle, suprised the CPU and got about 15 yards with 15 seconds left. I then decided to just chuck it up in the air and thew a long corner route to Ismail which of course he also dropped with 3 seconds left. Hail Mary time. I sent everyone out and just lobbed it up in the air thrown completely off Carter's back foot. Of course the ball goes into wildly high into the air and Ismail's coverage has already passed him by. They are caught with their pants down. Time has run out. Ismail actually catches it on the 20 and I'm mashing that A button like crazy with 2 defenders on his butt. 15 yard, 10 yard, 5...mash A down to charge up, and WHAM! hit X to BARELY dive into the endzone! TOUCHDOWN!

Marc
08-22-2002, 04:20 PM
That's freakin awesome! I had another one that happened to me. I can't remember the details cause it happened about a week ago. I was basically up by 2 points after just scoring a td with like 1 minute left and the computer was driving. THey had the ball on my 20. I hit this guy that was about to score at the one. He fumbled. One of my guys recovered at the one, but he got knocked back into the end zone. When he was finally tackled they computer called it a safety so it tied the game up. It went into overtime and I fumbled the kickoff on my own 30. I thought it was over, but I hit the quarterback as he was throwing and Kearse grabbed the ball out of the air and rumbled 70 or so yards into the end zone for the win. The thing that sucked was the game didn't get saved...

The playoff thing was better though, what a sweet win.

Bakeman
08-22-2002, 04:28 PM
I was the 49ers.....

I went to throw the ball and got hit, the ball went like 5 yards maybe to my O-linemen desse... and he rumbled for a 36 yard catch!!

I was laughing so hard.... I saved that replay!

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 11:54 PM
I was playing my first year of franchice mode with the giants and we were in the Super Bowl playing the patriots. Close game all the way. I had a 2 point lead somewhere around 2 minutes to go and New England was around midfield driving for the win. I thought I was gonna have a heartattack because teams on that game become all world late in the game and it didn't look like I could stop them. They gave it to Antwan Smith who had been killing me all day, he FUMBLES the ball and I recover it, run out the clock and win the Super Bowl in my first season. That was the most fun game I had ever played!!!

chili325
09-02-2002, 12:17 PM
for people who have no life, yes me, tape ur best replays and somehow putem on. My best was with 0 seconds left 1st half i got the ball to troy brown with a fifty yard pas and he dove into the endzone with one of those cool dives where u fill the arrow.

squid413
09-04-2002, 03:30 PM
When i was playing my friend he was the falcons and i was the vikings and he caught a pass on the sidelines but not out. then he started running up field and then all of a sudden Mike Tice was on the field during the play. it was funny. i saved the replay.