PDA

View Full Version : Best Game Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pieson123
11-04-2001, 10:56 PM
Best Game Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, looks like every one forgot the best game of all time that should come to the Xbox, Michael Jackson Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(origionally on the Sega Genesis) How can u have a system with how this game, the best game of all time, and my guess and hopes are that it will come to the xbox, if it doesnt MR. Gates shall receive a nice flaming bag filled with **** at his front door. MY GOSH THAT GAME WAS AWESOME, remember the dancing cats, wouldnt every one love to see that in 3D high res? YES!!!!! Lord knows i been praying every night and day to see this game to come back. I am starting a sign petition to get this game to come to the xbox, so please e-mail me at Pieson123@aol.com with the word Petition in the subject if u wish to help contribute to the "Bring Michael Jackson Game To The Xbox Fund" or the BMJGTTXF Thank u, and g-d bless America, and its woman!!!!!

Pieson123
11-04-2001, 11:04 PM
HEY!!!! Post ur Reply's and help support Michael:D

ChaZ
11-04-2001, 11:51 PM
Will the new Moonwalking game include a "take off many boy's shorts as you can in short time" challenge?

-ChaZ

AlBoogy
11-05-2001, 12:43 AM
omg this guy has posted about 25 times at txb promoting this **** poll, now he has come here *sigh*