PDA

View Full Version : More Paranoia!

Xtopia
08-19-2002, 11:20 PM
Okay, I I'm doing the Thread of the Webspinner Quests for the Morag Tong. And I was told to go to Ald Daedrith. I know that that involves the Main Quest so I'm already nervous.
When I get their I am told that unless I loot the ruins I will be killed. I enter the shrine, and the two guys with the webspinner items, along with about 4 other guys, attacked me. I killed alot of NPC's. They all attacked me. Could I have corrupted hte main quest? Has anybody completed the Threads of the Webspinner, and not been able to complete the Main Quest?

Yes, I know I'm crazy! Bear with me, and help me out!

Thanks in advance.

shrew king
08-20-2002, 12:25 AM
I can assure you that nothing you are told in Morag Tong will lead you to corrupt the Main Quest as far as i know. And when you are given the option to slay the grandmaster of the Morag Tong, do it and you can take all the Sanguine items from him.

Whoopage
08-20-2002, 08:46 AM
Your fine Blakers....

now that you cleaned out the ruin (i assumed you killed everyone that was hostile) when you get to that point in the main quest, it'll already be done, making it much easier for you...

Blake, your the most paranoid guy i've ever met...lol :)

vamp
08-20-2002, 08:49 AM
yeah whoopage is right, your supposed to kill everything there anyway.

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 10:39 AM
and anyway if u kill someone u need it shows that message in the corner.

Xtopia
08-20-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Whoopage
Your fine Blakers....

now that you cleaned out the ruin (i assumed you killed everyone that was hostile) when you get to that point in the main quest, it'll already be done, making it much easier for you...

Blake, your the most paranoid guy i've ever met...lol :)

I know, I know...But I also killed the guy outside of the ruin...will that matter?:confused: :o

Jarvis
08-20-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
and anyway if u kill someone u need it shows that message in the corner.

i don't believe that necessarily true in all cases. i believe the dude with full ebony in the redoran mushroom in ald'ruhn will ruin the game for you if you kill him, yet no message is had. it's the guy you have to kill later to become hortator.

-jarvis

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Jarvis

i believe the dude with full ebony in the redoran mushroom in ald'ruhndont u know anything about ald-ruhn? thats no muchroom, get it through ur head. its skar, well whats left of him at least.

SlightlySycho
08-20-2002, 12:40 PM
Well, there are two people in the innermost shrine that you don't have to kill. They won't actually attack you, unlike the other cultists. One is an Orc who thinks he's a Khajit (who is involved in a Shrine quest, I think) and the other is a Dunmer woman (the leader). You ask the woman if the Ahemmussa can migrate there, and she'll agree if you ask her right. Of course, to progress, all you have to do is guide the Ahemmussa wisewoman to the foot of a statue in the shrine, that's not even in the same section as them.

Be careful, the guys in blue robes are Elite Ordinators. I don't think they're like regular Ordinators, in that if you kill one every Ordinator in the game will want you dead. But they won't attack you if you help kill the cultists. I don't know what happens if you kill one, but I killed several before I realized what they were and I didn't have any problems later. Good loot, too.

Whoopage
08-20-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

I know, I know...But I also killed the guy outside of the ruin...will that matter?:confused: :o

you can kill everyone on the island...you'll be fine

Xtopia
08-20-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Whoopage

you can kill everyone on the island...you'll be fine

LoL, cool!

mticha_21
08-20-2002, 04:56 PM
when u kill sum1 ur not sopposed to the screen that says ur doomed will pop up except that one that u guys were talkin bout..but xtopia it aint that hard to figure out though

shrew king
08-20-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
dont u know anything about ald-ruhn? thats no muchroom, get it through ur head. its skar, well whats left of him at least.

i never heard that before, who is skar?

ScorpionX
08-20-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Jarvis

i don't believe that necessarily true in all cases. i believe the dude with full ebony in the redoran mushroom in ald'ruhn will ruin the game for you if you kill him, yet no message is had. it's the guy you have to kill later to become hortator.

-jarvis

That is in the manor district, in the Venim Manor. You are supposed to duel him later to be named hortator of House Redoran. I think it ruins the main quest, but if you wait you can still get the armor.

Tkf5000
08-21-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by shrew king

i never heard that before, who is skar? ask anyone in ald-ruhn. skar is a giant crab from the third era. he was alive during the house wars i belive. not sure how he died really. now hes been made into the manor district.