PDA

View Full Version : Names of people with GOOD servers on Xboxconnect?

Jarvis
08-20-2002, 08:21 AM
We should make a thread with names of good, LOW LAG servers.

Post the names of people you know can host good games, as well as how many people were hosted on how many xboxes. Maybe this will keep us playing halo lag free (if you're not a host).

Please do not post yourself either, it's not objective.

Name: 4armo

Number of players: had 8-11 players going on 4 xboxes

Info: FLAWLESS connection, he kept the games fresh and fun for over 2 hours. Very recommended.

-jarvis

JJaX
08-20-2002, 09:27 AM
You mean post names of people with T1-T3 connections?

Cause there are no servers in Halo. People can host games, but there are no dedicated servers. THats impossible to do with halo.

Jarvis
08-20-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
You mean post names of people with T1-T3 connections?

Cause there are no servers in Halo. People can host games, but there are no dedicated servers. THats impossible to do with halo.

yeah, just give the names of people you've played really nice lag free games with. when i say servers i mean "hosts" really.

-jarvis

silvertrace
08-20-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Jarvis

yeah, just give the names of people you've played really nice lag free games with. when i say servers i mean "hosts" really.

-jarvis

heres a hint, i find that a large amount of people in the NY area have optonline which comes basic with 700-900 upload so they tend to be the best hosts

notoriousPTG, illa5thflip, WickedForce, Sub-Zero, and the entire IoS clan that lives on Long Island have solid upload, meaning excellent hosts

then just random people that i play with that have good hosts, B1gg13[3mbit], Rbear, WesWilson, Mathemagician_RRS, Zonda_12, Blade_rs, ricky_354

the final 6 on that list have college connection T1's & T3's but its kinda tough to get in their games due to the demand

hope this list helps, look me up if ur on, we can get a game:cool:

Jarvis
08-20-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

heres a hint, i find that a large amount of people in the NY area have optonline which comes basic with 700-900 upload so they tend to be the best hosts

notoriousPTG, illa5thflip, WickedForce, Sub-Zero, and the entire IoS clan that lives on Long Island have solid upload, meaning excellent hosts

then just random people that i play with that have good hosts, B1gg13[3mbit], Rbear, WesWilson, Mathemagician_RRS, Zonda_12, Blade_rs, ricky_354

the final 6 on that list have college connection T1's & T3's but its kinda tough to get in their games due to the demand

hope this list helps, look me up if ur on, we can get a game:cool:

your name silvertrace? Mine is TXB_Jarvis

nice list by the way, i'm gonna definitely use it.

-jarvis

silvertrace
08-20-2002, 02:55 PM

your name silvertrace? Mine is TXB_Jarvis

nice list by the way, i'm gonna definitely use it.

-jarvis

glad i could help, i printed out your Morrowind List from txb 2 times.......good to see u jumped ship and came over to our neck of the woods.............:D

and i go by silvertrace over at xbc

Jarvis
08-20-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

glad i could help, i printed out your Morrowind List from txb 2 times.......good to see u jumped ship and came over to our neck of the woods.............:D

and i go by silvertrace over at xbc

i'm happy you found my morrowind list helpful, i thought people would. i found looking for those items and making up that list to be almost as much fun as playing the main quest, guilds or countless other quests i've done :)

it really added replay value for me at least looking for cool items, weapons and armor :)

about TXB: haven't really jumped ship man, i still post at TXB every day, but as you know, the forum speed is a real problem. until it's all fixed i'm gonna be here a lot more often.

-jarvis

Casper
08-20-2002, 03:37 PM

about TXB: haven't really jumped ship man, i still post at TXB every day, but as you know, the forum speed is a real problem. until it's all fixed i'm gonna be here a lot more often.

-jarvis

I must say man, I've enjoyed your posts in the last few days...we'd be more than welcome for you to share your knowledge over here...enjoy your stay, for however long it lasts :)

Sodacider
08-20-2002, 03:49 PM
I kept a 12 player on flawless connection last night, but it's because all guys were from northwest US

Whisper
08-20-2002, 04:30 PM
i hosted 3 xboxs about a week ago with 2 on each, only a little lag at the beginning, rest was perfect.. but all xboxs were near me

Toronto (me)
Toronto
Ottawa
Montreal

eh?

cityson
08-20-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
i hosted 3 xboxs about a week ago with 2 on each, only a little lag at the beginning, rest was perfect.. but all xboxs were near me

Toronto (me)
Toronto
Ottawa
Montreal

eh?

Wow! Play with me! I live in Toronto. :)

Whisper
08-20-2002, 04:56 PM
lol, smart @$$

Jarvis
08-21-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by casper

I must say man, I've enjoyed your posts in the last few days...we'd be more than welcome for you to share your knowledge over here...enjoy your stay, for however long it lasts :)

Hey I appreciate the words man, I have had a great time posting here so far, except Jazz calling me a f ag for no reason it's been all cool :)

-jarvis

ps: anyone else want to add names to the thread?