PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I find the Redoran Counciler?

Black_Tek
08-20-2002, 10:42 AM
I have already got The Redoran Councilors Sr.Sarethi and Mistress Brara Morvayn support... But right now I need to get to The Councilor Hlaren Ramoran after I have noticed that he is found in "The Remoran Manor".....If any body knows where this manor is? Please help me...or give me a tip....thanxxx...:cool:

Jarvis
08-20-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
I have already got The Redoran Councilors Sr.Sarethi and Mistress Brara Morvayn support... But right now I need to get to The Councilor Hlaren Ramoran after I have noticed that he is found in "The Remoran Manor".....If any body knows where this manor is? Please help me...or give me a tip....thanxxx...:cool:

do you have the guild book? should be a good start.

i believe all of the councillors for redoran are in ald'ruhn mushroom. check there.

-jarvis

Black_Tek
08-20-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Jarvis

do you have the guild book? should be a good start.

i believe all of the councillors for redoran are in ald'ruhn mushroom. check there.

-jarvis
Thanx Gee....But I didn't notice that a Great House has a book?...I will search for that...thanx again....

Jarvis
08-20-2002, 10:50 AM

Thanx Gee....But I didn't notice that a Great House has a book?...I will search for that...thanx again....

go to ald'run, enter the big mushroom place, go straight ahead to the place across the rope bridge.

the girl by the door has a book for ya. it should be on the table or something. called the "colour" book with a date on it. there is a different colour for each of the three houses. like blue, green, red.

-jarvis

Tkf5000
08-20-2002, 10:57 AM
that not a mushroom. thats the shell of skar. and if u talk to sarethi he tells u were all the councilers are.

Black_Tek
08-20-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
that not a mushroom. thats the shell of skar. and if u talk to sarethi he tells u were all the councilers are.
Thanxxx Yo...I already asked that old man...and all what he said its in Al'drhun....Man I went all around this town till this Cliff Racer ****ed on my head and I caught this "Chancer Blight Disease"...loooooool

Black_Tek
08-20-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Jarvis

go to ald'run, enter the big mushroom place, go straight ahead to the place across the rope bridge.

the girl by the door has a book for ya. it should be on the table or something. called the "colour" book with a date on it. there is a different colour for each of the three houses. like blue, green, red.

-jarvis
For definite I am going to check that......

Alien
08-20-2002, 05:51 PM

Thanxxx Yo...I already asked that old man...and all what he said its in Al'drhun....Man I went all around this town till this Cliff Racer ****ed on my head and I caught this "Chancer Blight Disease"...loooooool Wait, but if you're winning the support of the three houses in the Main Quest, that means you've been cured of Corprus, which means you can't get Blight or Diseases...

Black_Tek
08-21-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Alien
Wait, but if you're winning the support of the three houses in the Main Quest, that means you've been cured of Corprus, which means you can't get Blight or Diseases...
well....I didn't caught any Corpus disease....I am trying to stay away from those sick monsters.... I guess what happened is that dust.....You know Dagoth Ur S**t....god damn it shows no respect even to his uncle.....anyway I just got a support from Sarethi" almost" because I need to go back after I find "The Remoran Manor"....But when I get to that "Dagoth Ur"......I will Glock him down with Boomrangs, Jammies and 9's....that motha:mad: :cool: