PDA

View Full Version : Anyone pick up POW?

swing007
08-20-2002, 01:28 PM
Anyone give me a review on this game? Is it worth a buy?

Is there anything else that has come out within the last couple of weeks that is worth a buy? Not including Football titles...

MixMasta
08-20-2002, 02:37 PM
dead to rights came out today i think

swing007
08-20-2002, 02:47 PM
I don't think that comes out for a few more days... But that would be great if it did... Going to Funco tonight anyway...

pieceofmind83
08-20-2002, 08:06 PM
pow suck somethin' big!
don't buy it,rent or you'll kick your self in butt for doing it!

Whisper
08-20-2002, 08:26 PM
did u play it POM? is so, what was the good/bad/ugly

K-Rock
08-20-2002, 08:36 PM
it's a great game. really worth a rental. the graphics suck but the game play of the game is simply great actually Fuc*ing great. so pick up as a rental. and Dead to rights kicks ass. i work at gamestop. and i got the demo and played it at my house. it's gonna be great. it comes out the 21st of this month.

K-Rock
later bro

CajunIsRagin
08-20-2002, 09:25 PM
I will probably rent it first to see If I like it before I buy it but there are other games I want to purchase first.

Hey pieceofmind83, Iron Maiden fan..Rock ON!!!!

There my favorite group..Bruce ****inson is awesom.Have seen them in concert quite a few tiimes.

Spaztic
08-20-2002, 09:37 PM
POW sucks, graphics suck, action is boring, cutscenes are better left out of the game. Not even worth a rental IMO.

Rights to kill will be loved by any max payne fan! I haven't been able to put the game down since I got my hands on it! They don't have the bullet time down as well as max payne, but the little side games, and different ways to kill someone is pretty cool!

teddeboy
08-23-2002, 06:16 PM
I rented this just yesterday as it arrived in the local Blockbuster. What a piece of junk. This game smells so bad the neighbors will complain when you play it.

The graphics are really smooth, but they don't look real at all. It's really pretty boring waiting for events to happen, and the "select what you will say to this person" interaction is a joke. I got bored within an hour.

I'm going to give it another go this weekend, but somehow, I doubt I'll last more than another hour with it. It's just really bad, even the cutscenes look super fake, almost like they were going for a comic-book graphical feel, but failed miserably.

xbox1
08-24-2002, 02:46 PM
do u even get to have a gun and shoot the other people?if u cant this game would suck

Nagant91_30
08-31-2002, 07:48 PM
You're trying to plan an escape from a Prison camp, how much action are you expecting? And no, you won't get a gun, at least not to start with, like I said... you're planning a break from a Prison Camp!