PDA

View Full Version : Splintercell abd Ghost Recon

weweber3
08-20-2002, 02:32 PM
Interested in these two games, anyone know if they are 1st or 3rd person?

weweber3

Comic Book Guy
08-21-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by XBOXMIKE
ghost recon i belive is a first person shooter...and splinter ell is a first person shooter also i got the demo on the oxm 10:)

Would you tell me how that demo is, please?

egg
08-21-2002, 06:39 PM
ghost recon i belive is a first person shooter...and splinter ell is a first person shooter also i got the demo on the oxm 10:)

HOW COULD ONE POST HAVE SO MANY HOLES.. :) ANYWAY sPLINTER cELL IS A THIRD PERSON GAME ooPS cAPS LOCK tO LAzy to retype it!!

Chaotic
08-21-2002, 07:25 PM

Huhh Mike hes talking about Splinter cell from Tom Clancy which was not on OXM 10 and is a third person shooter, like MGS2.

I think you meant TimeSplitters2 which was on oxm 10 and is a first person shooter :D

DZNUTZ
08-22-2002, 03:31 PM
exactly
spinter cell=3rd person
recon=1st person
neither were on the demo disc

AcidJazz
08-23-2002, 08:19 AM
Both games could be played in either 1st or 3rs person view.

weweber3
08-23-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by AcidJazz
Both games could be played in either 1st or 3rs person view.

Not to be a d*ck, but do you have any proof, via websites or something, I am asking because I want to know, not to challenge you. Thanks.

AcidJazz
08-23-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by weweber3

Not to be a d*ck, but do you have any proof, via websites or something, I am asking because I want to know, not to challenge you. Thanks.

Well, I own Ghost Recon for PC and it's 1st and 3rd person view.
As to Splinter Cell, I read somebody's impressions from E3, the person was saying that you could also switch from 3rd person view to 1st person one.

On top of that, they're both Tom Clancy's games and all of his stuff released before(Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six, Black Thorn) offers both views.

lllSmokelll
08-25-2002, 01:04 PM
http://www.lockport-ny.com/images/liar.jpg