PDA

View Full Version : Project Ego

Nem3sis
08-20-2002, 03:20 PM
Can't wait for Project Ego to come out gonna be the best RPG out to date :)

cityson
08-20-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Nem3sis
Can't wait for Project Ego to come out gonna be the best RPG out to date :)

RRRRIIIIIIGHHHHHT!!!!! Me either, can't wait! :)

EHWfedPres
08-20-2002, 07:10 PM
Boy, I cant wait for it either, and another thing I cant wait for is another post just liek this, so to along with the 96 million others that are out there... :)

Apocalypse__
08-29-2002, 03:57 AM
Your not so hype for Project Ego.......you don't know what you are saying....!!!!

Project Ego is going to be one of the best games ever..!!!:cool:

The story goes on....

You are from home when you are a little boy or girl(you can choose) and you come back....finding your house trashed and your parents inside,dead.....
The it begins...
The have been murdered....what do you do...
Do you go start killing everybody..and become a bad mother****er....or do you do it the right way....and become a good little church boy....the choose is yours...you can go 2 ways...

This game is going to be made by Lionhead studios....They are know for the making of Black&White....i don't know if you know the game...???

But i live in the Netherlands and i can't what for this game....but Brute Force , Tom Clancy's :Splinter Cell , Mechassault , Unreal Championship and Toejam and Earl comes here first....
Those are going to be cool too....i promise....
And when does XBL:Xbox Live comes to my country...i don't know but i can't wait....:cool:

Apoc out...

redrum237
08-29-2002, 05:49 AM
This game is going to be made by Lionhead studios

Lionhead isn't making Project Ego, Big Blue Box is, and while they are a branch off of Lionhead there not lionhead.

EXAMPLE: Take2 does not make GTA, Rockstar make GTA, but Take2 owns rockstar.

Yeah

(sorry for bad example, i know alot of XBOXers are bitter about GTA3)

JimmieDoogan
08-29-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by redrum237

EXAMPLE: Take2 does not make GTA, Rockstar make GTA, but Take2 owns rockstar.

Yeah

(sorry for bad example, i know alot of XBOXers are bitter about GTA3)

Not I... though I do sorely miss a game that seems to be screaming for an Xbox makeover, I have it on PC. On PC it's the impedimy of what the Xbox version could would and should have been. Play your own music, have replays and higher rez graphics. Unfortunately the game does suffer from port-itis as it still looks like a PS2 game... which is unfortunate in itself as PS 2 games look like @$$! They do, after having played GTA3 for a long time on my PC we booted up the PS2 version when my buddy first got his HDTV... the game looked so horrid we couldn't even play it... we just turned it off. Any way, rant off!